See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Very happy with our stay at Weisses Lamm! We had family holiday at Nuremberg and my son 8Th Birthday. The Gasthof its small, cozy, very clean and welcome. On a 15 min away with the U ban from the center of Nuremberg. Staff was very friendly and few of them English speaking wich was grate. Breakfast was nice. Room and bathroom its heated well. I can say me and my family we really enjoy staying there for this amount of money. We will be definitely go back there again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2016

If Nuernberg is very busy during a trade fair - or if you have been to the place 30 times and want to stay in the countryside for a change - then this is good alternative.

I liked :
- the rooms
- the beergarten was fun
- the food and breakfast were very good
- you could go for a nice walk nearby the village in the evening

Maybe this place/village is nicer during the spring / summer than in winter. Also you needed to log into the WiFi again each time you started up your computer.

The connection via the motorway to the Nuernberg trade fair is good

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank MrLoo
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed here just for the night.

the room was OK, too warm and the bed uncomfortable.

Food wasn't the best either, but large portions.

All in all, it was OK for a quick stop, but I got barked at twice by the staff, who so far on my trip have been the most unhelpful.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank the_cueball
Reviewed 2 September 2014

We found this Guesthof and restaurant by chance after leaving the motorway
We were following the satnav to a random hotel but gave up and drove into a village where we saw people sat outside around tables in the sunshine enjoying a beer
We enquired if they had any rooms and they did in a se
Erate building a Ross the road that also provide ed undercover parking
Romms were basic but functional and great for an o ernight stop
The restaurant was great and the Muller family friendly and efficient with great beers and wine

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back so you don't hear the bells ringing from the church a Ross the road
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Was in Lauf on a business trip and did not make reservations and jsut walked in.
They gave me a key and sent me straight to my room without much fuss. Great.
Came back for a beer and some good franconian food.
Stayed for two nights. Had to pay with cash. No problem for me.
Great rates. The onlyt drawback was the showers was a bit crampt and I kept hitting the shower controls with my hip turnig off the water. Otherwise....this was a great bargain.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business