See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a week for business for the second year in a row. The room I had was large and reasonably maintained, much larger than the one of last year. However, the bathroom was clearly placed into a room that had none. The outside was all wood boards and the inside 100% plastic. As you walked around the floor bend up and down and creaked. My neighbour must have heard me when I went to the bathroom at the middle of the night.

Other than that; we ate all evenings in the restaurant and drank at the bar. Good service and food is above decent. Even when serving to a larger number of guests.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Everything is worn. The maid was still cleaning my room when I arrived at 2pm. It looked clean at first glance, but all sorts of things were sticky, so I had to clean a lot myself. The single rooms are tiny, small bed, there is hardly any light, and this was the worst little TV I ever used: terrible sound, snowy channels (not many channels either). The whole thing felt like a prison cell, for 75 Euros per night. The best things were the shower (powerful hot water) and the breakfast. But everything appears worn out.

Worst thing was that one night, and the maid had left the room of my door ajar.

Also had a double room, which was larger, with better light and a better TV, but it had a tiny shower built into to room (which was probably an ex living room).

There are many better option in Nuremberg for the same money. I will never come here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We just stayed for one night on our way to Croatia, but it was a pleasant stay. We arrived early in the morning by car, but it was no problem to have the room earlier. It was good location, quite easy to find from the highway. In the evening we went by car to the town, not far but you prefer to have a car. No problem to park on the street outside the hotel. Nice staff, clean rooms and good breakfast. It is good value for money.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gun_2010
Reviewed 3 February 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Hotel 10 minute drive from the exhibition halls. Room was very small and basic without minibar, without tea/coffee making facilities, without a room safe. The bathroom was good with a large shower and very clean. The wireless in the hotel was very slow and did not reach into the room, and the wired LAN did not work. The hotel does have however excellent food and drink in the restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business