Reviews (1 007)
1 007 results
All reviews football stadium hilton offers an update gold member taxi ride public transportation city centre stayed for one night hotel staff trade show business hotel business trip old town visiting nuremberg train station fc germany
2 - 7 of 1 007 reviews
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here twice in the span of a week. The front desk was very helpful and courteous and provided vouchers for drinks at the bar upon arrival. The breakfast was expansive and the staff was wonderful. We were upgraded to a nice Junior suite for our first stay and the room was very well appointed. The second stay was not an upgrade, but the regular room was large enough to have two roll away beds for our children added without feeling crowded. Only downside to tourism is the distance to old Town is not walkable, but driving in was easy. On the other hand, the local football club facilities are adjacent to the property so it would be a great place to catch a game. I am sure we will stay here again in the future.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Hilton_Nuremberg, Manager at Hilton Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear kristian f,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback!
I am more than happy to pass on your comment about the friendliness of our Front Desk and Breakfast staff.
Also it is nice to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel - even though we are a bit outside the city centre.

We are already looking forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Nuremberg in the future!

Best regards

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights. Easy to find and good free parking. 24hr reception large and staff helpful. Good free WIFI as Hilton honor. Room is spacious very clean and modern. TV, safe, fridge, and seating. 1 comfortable double bed very clean. Bathroom very clean and toiletries. Hotel is close to zepplenfield  and short bus ride into old town. Would recommend  and would stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Hilton_Nuremberg, Manager at Hilton Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear marieanddon,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Nuremberg as your hotel and for the time you took to share your valued feedback with us on tripadvisor.

I am more than happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel’s location, services and staff!

We hope you had a fantastic time in Nuremberg and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back as our guest in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Checked in online and although it wasnt exactly clear what type of beds we had the arrival at the hotel was done in seconds. Hotel is clean and spacious and the rooms are what you would expect form a Hilton. There was a large crack in the sink but this was purely cosmetic. Bar / restaurant is good for coffee or an early morning drink - didnt bother with the 24 Euro breakfast. It is literally next door to the FC Nurnberg stadium - the club shop is part of the same building. Next to the stadium is a cafe that does pizzas and other stuff which is good for breakfast - or you can walk about a mile and a half to a wonderful little bakery where coffee and a couple of pastries costs 4-5 Euros. Its about 15 minutes in a taxi from the airport and about 10 minutes in a taxi from town. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018

Dear Mike0210,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Nuremberg for your stay in Nuremberg!

I am glad to hear about the efficient arrival process as well as the cleanliness of our hotel.
It is also nice to hear that you enjoyed our morning coffee in our Restaurant.

We hope you had a fantastic time and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back as our guest in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Only stayed here for a night and I’m glad we did. This hotel handed my first experience that status doesn’t really matter. Maybe it’s just me but I expected a much better experience throughout my stay as a diamond level member. I believe I was upgraded but the room they gave me was not only small but also smells really old/bad. It will hit you in your face once you open the door. Also, my wife and I saw a bug crawling in the toilet seat few minutes after opening the bathroom lights. I am not sure what’s going on with this hotel management but please do something about it. I’ve stayed in similar price Hilton hotel that members with status are treated wonderful.

One thing come out from this experience is the expectation that the next Hilton hotel I’m staying will be much more positive experience than this one.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I know it is a week where rooms are difficult to get hold off... but this Hilton stay is disappointing:
Room furniture is worn, office desk equipment outdated, bed lights are only partially working, trouser press inoperable.
Network performance is rather mediocre.
A miracle needs to happen in order to change my mind. This Hllton is comparable to an average Embassy Suites from the wear and tear... just more exspensive

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business