Ibis Nuernberg Altstadt(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$71
  • Bar/Lounge
US$116
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$105
US$94
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$107
  • Room Service
Hotel Victoria(Nuremberg)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$155
US$138
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$120
US$115
  • Restaurant
Movenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
US$140
  • Breakfast included
US$93
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfootball stadiumhilton offersan updategold memberburger kingtaxi ridedocumentation centerpublic transportationcity centrestayed for one nightbusiness hoteltrade showhotel staffeasy accessbusiness tripvisiting nurembergold town
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service,stuff and verry nice rooms. It was a pleasure to spend my birthday name there. Placed in a nature area far from the agitation of the city,between zoo garden and Nürnberg Messe,you will breath only fresh air and wake up in the morning with bird's songs. Perfect for walks,activities outside with your partner,kids or friends. With many options for relax,meditation and recharge yourself. For sure I will come back any time I will visit Nürnberg... and if you are smart and you make a reservation before enough time,they will make you a good offer and nice discounts. So go there... don't wait any longer. Have fun

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Great quiet location. Newly upgraded rooms, bus stop is right in front of hotel. 3.10 euros each way per person. Hotel staff friendly and very helpful. Would recommend this to anyone staying in Nuremberg.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Hilton_Nuremberg, Manager at Hilton Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Devin,

thank you for being our guest during your recent trip to Nuremberg and for the time you took to share your feedback with us and the Tripadvisor community.

I am pleased to read that you liked your room and that you were content with the levels of service you experienced during your time at our hotel.

It would be my pleasure to welcome you back as our guest in the near future and I send my best regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We have been to this hotel before and always liked the close proximity to the Messe. The hotel really needs an overhaul, elevators do not work with room cards, the furniture clearly has had more flight hours than the average boeing 747. On top of this I asked for an extension cable to restart my wife’s disability scooter because of a software malfunction while it was in the car. They did not give it to me so my wife got stuck in the car. I had to drive to a nearby shop to get it fixed. Hilton to me that is a very bad score.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Hi Sven,

thank you for your recent stay at our hotel and for the time you took to share your open feedback with us via Tripadvisor .

It is to regret to be informed that we were not able to meet your expectations during your time at our hotel and I am very sorry to hear about the inconveniences you described.

I hope that you were able to enjoy your time in Nuremberg nevertheless and I send my best regards.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My room was very warm and the air conditioning did not seem to be switched on yet! The day had turned unseasonably warm(80 degrees) in April. Very uncomfortable! The bar and restaurant service was mediocre. The food was a highlight however! Nice menu with good variety from which to select! Probably will not stay here again without making sure the air conditioning worked.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Hilton_Nuremberg, General Manager at Hilton Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hello Guest,

thank you for being our guest during your recent trip to Nuremberg and for the time you took to share your valued feedback with us via Tripadvisor.

I am glad to hear that you were content with the level of service our bar/ restaurant and kitchen team provided . It was my true pleasure to read that we achieved that goal in your case and I will therefore share your kind words with my colleagues right away.

Best regards

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel for business reasons and did not have any significant issues, however, I felt like walking into a late 1990s hotel.
Front desk staff was very nice and competent, however, the infrastructure and hotel looks has passed its prime:
rooms need updating with a bathroom with poor lighting (3 small spots above the sink but still a red infrared light on a mechanical timer to warm the room (no bright light in the bathtub and toilet areas), used up room carpet had brighter days and internet sign in via the browser even on a smartphone are very “old” technology I wouldn’t expect from a hotel chain that drives app online checkin. In addition, the HHonors business package internet has managed to take 15 min to download a presentation of 150Mb.
The location is not bad but I would welcome modern accommodations.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hello Guest,

thank you very much for being our guest at the Hilton Nuremberg and for taking the time to share your valued feedback with the tripadvisor community.

I am glad to hear that you were content with the level of service our team provided.

Hotel Manager