Reviews (1 007)
1 007 results
All reviews football stadium hilton offers an update gold member taxi ride public transportation city centre stayed for one night hotel staff trade show business hotel business trip old town visiting nuremberg train station fc germany
123 - 128 of 1 007 reviews
Reviewed 3 July 2016

- As we were 3, we got double room and one extra bed was ordered. The room was still somehow wide with good furniture. Room was little but old but still elegent. The room was also very clean.
- The curtins of the windows block the sun light completely.
- Noise isolation from street and from other rooms was good
- Did not try the breakfast
- Staff are quite friendly and quick
- Very big parking free of charge area
- Wifi was good
- Location is very good, not in the city center, but there is a bus station just at front of the hotel takes 15 min max to city center. There is also train station about 10 min walking, but I recommend the bus.
- The price was extremely cheap compared to the services and level

Room Tip: Use the bus instead of the train to and from the hotel
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Meeda_Sam
Hilton_Nuremberg, Manager at Hilton Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2016

Dear Sam,

thank you for choosing the Hilton Nuremberg Hotel for your stay in Nuremberg and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us over TripAdvisor.

It was my pleasure to read that you very much enjoyed your stay with us and that our hotel staff, the location, and the room were all to your satisfaction. I happily shared your kind comments with the entire hotel staff.

I am glad that you had a wonderful time in Nuremberg and would love to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

The room was typical and clean except the tub/shower drain was plugged. I reported it 3 times and the desk cheerfully assured me they'd fix it each time but every morning i had water in the tub after a few seconds and ankle deep water by the end of the shower. I even tried turning the shower flow way down but water still backed up. It would take 10 minutes for it to finally drain.
Also: This hotel and I think Hilton in general has a very primitive WiFi system which requires a new login every 24 hours, and supported only one device. I've stayed at much cheaper and similar hotels in N. America, Europe and Asia which have a single login for the entire stay, and support multiple devices hassle-free. But not here.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Stayed at this hotel for business, the staff was great from check in to check out. The hotel bar was nice and food was very good. The room was small but nice, clean, nice size bathroom and a very quiet night sleep. The breakfast was very nice as well. A good stay overall.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Hilton_Nuremberg, Manager at Hilton Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Nuremberg as your hotel in Nuremberg and for the time you took to share your valued feedback with us on tripadvisor.

I am more than happy to see that you were content with the service our staff provided and that you enjoyed your room as well as our Hilton Breakfast.

We hope you had a fantastic time in Nuremberg and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back as our guest in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2016

We went to rock I'm park and the hotel was perfect for the location. Coming from Dubai of cause you can't compare the interior but the quality of the service and the staff is way higher. And the hhonours discount is worth it !!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton_Nuremberg, Manager at Hilton Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Dear Natasha,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Nuremberg. We greatly appreciate your decision to share your valued feedback with us on tripadvisor.

I am happy to hear that our hotel’s location was convenient for you and it is my pleasure to read your kind words about the level of service our staff provided.

We hope you had a great time at the festival and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back as our guest if you decided to attend Rock im Park again in the future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Check in was seamless and able to check in earlier then normal with an international flight. Rooms are tight but the typical Hilton comfy bed. Staff was very sweet and on site eateries were good. I did have issues with the airconditioning but found out that Germany law says the air conditioner can only be 5 degree less then outside - so it was a muggy and uncomfortable several days. Not located in the city center but close to the Meese. Breakfast was good as well.

Room Tip: A typical comfy Hilton bed and fresh linens to help you relax.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Deb,

Thank you for being our guest during your recent trip to Nuremberg. We greatly appreciate your decision to share your valued feedback with the tripadvisor community.

I am delighted to hear that you were content with the service our staff provided and with our Hilton Breakfast. Please let me express my apologies for the inconvenience with the AC you described.

We hope you have spent a pleasant time in Nuremberg and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the near future.

With warm regards,