Book In Advance

from US$68,30
from US$25,50
from US$25,73
More Info
All reviews golden ring liberal arts lovely fountain an iron an early morning visit market square old town worth a quick stop holy roman empire fourteenth century beautiful landmark taking pictures located right gothic style worth a visit gothic church christmas market
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Impossible to focus on this with the imposing Frauenkirch behind, the paintwork was a bit too technicolor looking and loud for my taste.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Everytime I am in Germany I go to Nuremberg to turn the ring three times. My dad is german and told me when I do that it means I hopefully get to come back to Germany to visit again.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

When seeing the sights of downtown Nuremberger sooner or later everyone ends up at the Hauptmarkt where at Christmas time the world famous Nuremberg Christmas can be found a large golden foutain can hardly be missed on the market platz because the way it is painted it jumps out at you.
For newcommers it is alway a chalange to locate the brass ring built into this structure it should not take more than 15 minutes to enjoy viewing this very special structure

1  Thank edgoody99
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Walked past this beautifull piece of work a few times since we have been in Nuremberg and one can’t help but admire it. At the moment it is surrounded by workers removing the Christmas Market stalls but that does not stop people from turning the ring.
Would love to know the history of this lovely fountain and to see it actually working .DOES IT WORK ?
Yes of course we turned the ring, so should you .

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Just left the Christmas market and this was our first visit where we could actually see this thing!!