Ibis Muenchen City Arnulfpark
US$257
US$240
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Hotel an der Oper(Munich)
US$253
US$206
Hotel Website
US$139
US$131
Mercure
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Laimer Hof(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$87
Agoda.com
Leonardo Hotel & Residence Munich(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$73
  • Restaurant
All reviewstram stopwaffle barworked flawlesslythe room was exceptionally cleanaugustiner beer gardens bahn stationfriendly receptionisttram systemsimple hotelcleaned dailyhot waterfluent in englishearly checksmall deskminute walkbreakfast choicescomfortable bed
Reviewed 29 October 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Direktion_Ibis, Manager at Ibis Muenchen City Arnulfpark, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. Clean modern hotel. I had a room facing the back of the hotel and had no issues with noise, from the street or inside the hotel.
Room was cleaned each day with fresh towel. My pajamas were even left folded on the bed! Modern double pane windows made for quiet nights, but could be partially opened for fresh air.

Location was great for me as this hotel is steps away from a tram stop which will take you through downtown past all the stops you would need for business or sightseeing, including the main train station for my airport connection.

I have stayed in several locations on trips to Munich, and found this a great option for me, as a couple of the hotels near the train station I found to be older and much noisier.

Breakfast at the hotel was an option, which was good for me as I often skip breakfast to get out quicker in the morning. Two computers with printers are available for use of the guest.

I did not drive but noted that there is underground secure parking for cars.

Staff was very friendly.

Room card needed to access elevator which made for better security.

Modern hotel with plenty of hot water and air conditioning. Numerous large fire extinguishers on my floor for safety and peace of mind!

Tenglemans grocery across the street, Subway and Cafe are on the next block towards downtown, which were convenient.

Best of all, this is within walking distance or two tram stops from St. Augustiner Beer Garden!

Room Tip: Quieter rooms may be on back side, but modern double insulated glass windows, seems to block the noise.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Thank you so much for the detailed and stellar review, the big praise especially for the staff and the very positive remarks on the breakfast. Therefore, on a personal note as well as on behalf of my entire staff, I would like to send a sincere “thank you.” We are looking forward to welcoming you as a guest in our hotel again.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel is close to the city center, is it possible to take the tram and in five minutes you will be in the city center, also close to the bus and metro station. Clean and comfortable rooms. Breakfast available with an extra charge, bar is also available with a nice rooms to chill out.
Internet connection is available, hardwire and wifi, there is also a luggage room In case you arrive a little early or you check out and you have to leave your luggage, no charge.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Thank Camilo A. E
Direktion_Ibis, Manager at Ibis Muenchen City Arnulfpark, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

We are very pleased that you enjoyed our services and your overall stay with us. On behalf of my team, I would like to thank you for the stellar Review. We hope to see you soon again and that our services will ensure another rewarding and enjoyable visit with us.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

We stayed two nights at the Ibis Arnulfpark and we are very happy we did. The location is close to trams and the S-bahn, which made getting around Munich very easy. The hotel is also a couple of blocks from the main bus terminal and the main train station, but the neighborhood was still quite quiet. Oktoberfest was an easy walk, no public transportation was needed. The room was clean and new. But, the best thing about the hotel was the staff. Always friendly, helpful, and patient. An excellent experience.

Room Tip: Easy walk to Oktoberfest
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Direktion_Ibis, Manager at Ibis Muenchen City Arnulfpark, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2016

On behalf of my entire team as well as on a personal note, I would like to thank you for your stellar review and the big praise! We are very delighted that you really enjoyed your stay with us. Our guests deserve the best. We hope to welcome you as our guest soon again.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 20 October 2016

The hotel staff was very friendly and the room was enough for two persons. Check-in and out at the hotel worked very well. Reception and bar with snacks were open 24/7. Easy to reach with tram or S-bahn.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Direktion_Ibis, Manager at Ibis Muenchen City Arnulfpark, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

We are very pleased that you enjoyed our services and your overall stay with us. On behalf of my team, I would like to thank you for the stellar review and the positive remarks on the "very friendly staff". We really hope to be able to welcome you again as our guest.