All reviews rooftop studio hotel owner complimentary wine the main train station small kitchenette great hotel washer and dryer mini kitchen red light strip club shower pressure the free mini bar walking distance each morning hotel entrance sex shops breakfast spread
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We chose this hotel because the location is good and rooms have kitchenette. We were travelling with 10 months old baby and requested quiet room facing patio. Really liked the room and there was no noise from the streets and we were sleeping already at 9 o'clock in the evening.We had great tips about local restorants and baby staff from the reception.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenni L
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Our stay in this hotel was so comfortable. It's convenient to the central station (you will easily find the big signboard from the street), having clean and comfortable room with well-designed electrical appliances and tasty breakfast.
Every receptionist are so kind and helpful. We could have very delicious dinner at a restaurant near from the hotel, thanks to the receptionist. ( actually, we were so satisfied that we had dinner there 2 times during our 2 days stay in Munich! )

We (couple) stayed for sightseeing, but other customers almost seemed for business trip.
Families have better to choose other hotel, because I saw there no families.

Enjoy your trip!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Elegant and simple. Very nice bed. Clean room. Close to the main train station. Friendly staff. It was perfect for a business trip. I can absolutely recommend it, and I would choose this hotel again. Great value for your money.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I booked thru Trip Advisor and believe that this is a reason I was put on a lower floor that was undergoing construction. The room was ample size and geographically located near where I wanted to be. There were several strip clubs close by and was deemed a Red Light District, hardly noticed this either in the at or the evening.

The desk at the hotel is great, anything I asked for they were able to accommodate, from a plug converter to umbrella's.

The only complaint was the construction that began at 7am and shut down about 16:00.
Staircase carpets were being replaced the first day I arrived and required using the elevator.

Bathrooms were a bit small and shower was definitely 1 person.

I'd stay here again, but I'd ask it construction was finished or I could be placed on a floor far from construction noise.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Schiller5hotel, Manager at Schiller5 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear MBZBOY,

Thank you very much for your stay in our hotel. We were pleased to welcome you this February. Every time we are working very hard on the guest satisfaction. Because of this we have to keep the standard in the hotel on a high level and we have to invest every year in renovation and improvements. We want to say sorry for the trouble caused by the renovation we are realizing at the moment. In the middle /end of March 2018 the renovation will be finished. When you are planning your next trip to Munich, send me a notice and I’m sure we can do anything for you. We hope to welcome you again at the Schiller5 hotel.

Best regards
Sebastian Sebald

Reviewed 14 February 2018

The hotel was recommended by my Boss who stays there every time he is in Munich. It was pleasant and the stay was comfortable beyond words. The entrance to the hotel is in a small gully which makes for a very subtle elegance as opposed to most of the grand lobby entrances we see nowadays. The breakfast spread is amazing, the internet is fast and hassle-free and the staff is very accommodating. Special props to Gunjel who was an extremely gracious hostess at the breakfast spread. Will definitely return. And lots of respect going out to the elderly owner of the place who makes it a point to come and greet his guests during breakfast. Being a true Gentleman, He even takes the pains to ask you where you're from and greet you in the language of your home country.

Room Tip: If you want a hotel close to the Hauptbahnoff, this is your best bet.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business