Reviews (3 034)
1 032
1 499
1 032
1 499
All reviews rosenheimer platz deutsches museum the holiday inn separate toilet isar river s bahn station indoor pool minute walk sofa bed business trip breakfast was excellent early check very nice hotel by foot quiet location internet access short stay
55 - 60 of 3 034 reviews
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Decent hotel for location and price. Situated directly next to the holiday inn with a million tourists, it is actually quite handy to be slightly out of the main center for the exercise in the easy walk as well as the peace and quiet.

As regular Novotel patrons we are slightly disappointed by the size of the rooms and the lack of AC and general amenities. The bathroom is small and slightly awkward with the space being so small and the toilet is in a separate room with no sink to wash your hands?!

Apart from this the hotel is clean and basic and has most things you would need to be comfortable. For me the peace and quiet is worth the reduction in comforts of luxury.

We drove to Neuwanschstein castle within 1.5 hrs from our hotel...easy to park there and get tickets

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
H3280SF, General Manager at Novotel Munich City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for your positive review, the nice feedback, and also for your critique and suggestions on improvement regarding the General amenities. We take your input very seriously and I have already discussed it with my team. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you had to deal with. We are looking forward to welcoming you as a guest in our hotel again.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed for one night Fri-Sat. Check in was fine, although they were busy. I had lunch at their restaurant while waiting for the room to be ready. Service was Slow, but I think they were short staffed. The waitress was working super hard to please everyone.
The room was very small, so was the bathroom. It was ok for two guests for only one night. Big TV and there was an AC, which is not normal for Munich hotels so we appreciated the AC.
Sadly, they only provide 2 small and 2 shower towels for the room. No washcloths. I like a second small towel for washing my hair. A 4 star hotel should have provided additional towels without the guest to have to go downstairs to the reception to ask for them.
Breakfast was fine, but many items like the Weißwurst, were not refilled while we had breakfast. We were sad that the buffet was not properly attended to and we couldn’t have what would have been our first choice.

The hotel is clean and parking was fine. The hotel is fine depending on the rate. If you get a good rate, it’s a good choice.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the positive remarks on the staff. I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the problems regarding the house-keeping and the breakfast. Please rest assured that I have already looked into this and taken steps - and within my team I will make sure that negative experiences are a rare exception in the future.I very much hope that on your next visit our services will leave you completely satisfied. We would be honored to welcome you back.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Clean, comfortable room. Friendly and helpful staff. Within walking distance to restaurants, museums and the train station to make connections around the city and surroundings. Would stay again, and would recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the positive review, the great remarks on the staff and the recommendation. We are very happy that you felt so comfortable with us and that you really enjoyed our amenities. My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back as a guest hopefully soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Good place ..friendly staff specially breakfast time they are so frindly with my kids .. to close to train you can move easily. But I have issue with the cleaning I went in the morning came back in the evening the room sill unclean I told the receptionist I went to had dinner come back still the same and I have to wait with my family 30 min in loopy to be clean .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the nice feedback on the staff, and also for your critique and suggestions on improvement regarding the house-keeping. I feel very bad for the inconveniences you had to deal with. Please rest assured that I have already looked into this and taken steps - and within my team I will make sure that negative experiences are a rare exception in the future. We would love to welcome you back as our guest - also to have a chance to prove to you that we can do much better.