City Sightseeing Munich
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews day pass nymphenburg palace central station olympic stadium narrative landmark
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

The driver was so very rude it made the experience very unpleasant. And older man was my driver I don't remember his name. But I will never use this company again and I don't suggest anyone using them if you want a pleasant experience.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Megan M
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My husband and I boarded this city sightseeing tour today. Not the best Hop on Hop off tour we've been on, but was okay. The driver and ticket distributor were lovely, friendly and helpful. The audio wasn't the best, could be clearer.The tour itself was good, lots of lovely scenery and buildings.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Over priced for what it was, should've gone with Gray Line instead, seemed better. Girl selling the tickets was the least friendly person I have ever met.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Jill_E961
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Did not appear to,allow sufficient time at each stop to allow passengers to hop off if required. Trips felt rushed especially later in the day. All 3 routes are an hour long and give a good idea of the city layout and which points to later visit.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Quite frankly I wished I had read the reviews before paying for this tour. I have taken these tours in many different cities around the world and usually it is the best way to get around and get a feeling for the city. Well, this one was a complete waste of time and money. The staff were completely disinterested. The information provided on the bus isnt of much value. They don’t even make the stops they are supposed to unless you get up to get off. Seriously the people who run and own this need to read these reviews and give people value for their money. My advice, Take the greyline tour or look for something else!

Date of experience: November 2017