Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Great tours of Munich and Salzburg!

We are just back from four days in Munich - we spent our first morning with Curt doing a 3 hour... read more

Reviewed yesterday
jenlikesbeaches
Calgary
Get to know Munich, and get to know Curt!

We stopped for a few days in Munich en route to Sicily, and had a great time spending two full days... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
574shellyk
Norwalk, Connecticut, United States

All reviews curt milburn third reich city tour reich tour curt's tour historical photos private tour his knowledge great tour history buff hour walking tour small group an american come alive world war ii great sense of humor an excellent guide
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Curt is an excellent tour guide. I arranged a private tour of Dachau. He met me at a cafe and escorted me on the train, all the while providing a background and history. Curt makes the time fly with information about the Third Reich, but he doesn't inundate you with information. He is very personable, engaging and informative. I highly recommend him for anyone needing a tour guide in Munich.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Met up with curt for a tour of Munich as part of my brothers stag weekend. Curt was a great guide funny and engaging. He really grabbed the attention of quite a large group and fitted into the tone of the weekend. He showed us all the main attractions as well as some less obvious sights. Curt was fun an provided some great cultural insight into the city. He was also able to make some great recommendations for places to eat and drink like a local. I would highly recommend him to any one especially for the price he charges.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Curt is one part historian, one part story teller and one part just a good guy. Trove of knowledge without ever being pedantic. You will say after the tour……wow, I’m glad we did that

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Curt was an excellent tour guide for our Dachau and Munich sightseeing tour. He knew how to guide us around the crowds and was very knowledgeable in the history. Curt also helped us plan our visit to Austria - what to see and where to go. If you want a friendly and personal tour experience I highly recommend his 'Big Hat Tour'. Thanks for the good time Curt!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Kurt Milburn gave us an absolutely wonderful experience on two small group tours--Dachau and the Third Reich Tour of Munich. He is the most considerate tour guide I have ever met. Without me saying a word, he noticed I was getting short of breath at Dachau and offered to get me a free electric scooter. That helped me save my energy to be able to focus on the wealth of information he was sharing on the tour. He also guided us through WW2 sites in Munich. We also took WW2 tours in Prague and Vienna during our trip, but those tours could not compare with Kurt's enthusiastic and fact-filled tours.