“Incredibly good dinner”
Review of Oanh

Oanh
Ranked #17 of 4 028 Restaurants in Munich
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went with colleagues to this restaurant near our hotel and found the best Vietnamese food ever. Everything was perfect from starters to desert and the service was very nice. Definitely a place to come back to.

5  Thank Feckerlein

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great restaurant with tasteful, fine and powerful dishes while many places of this type can prove to be dull and boring. The veggie options are as good as the meaty ones.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great dinner sitting outside on the patio. Attentive service and excellent food. Prices were very reasonable

4  Thank mountain_explorers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The appetizer combo dish was a great introduction to the flavors of this little restaurant - you get a small sampler of everything. Great to share.
For main we had a chicken wt basilica - also good but maybe not that unique. The “do it yourself rollers” were magic! We had the bo la lot variation and it was very tasty!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I found the place on TripAdvisor and was surprised about the great ratings. I went there only to find them definitely true. The staff is extremely friendly. And the food definitely on a high level. I must say, that there was more meat in the dishes than I would expect in Vietnam. And the sauces were thicker than I remember from my Hanoi visits. But it was delicious. A definitive go to for a casual and enjoyable dinner.