“Great food, reasonable prices.”
Review of CA`D`ORO

CA`D`ORO
Ranked #187 of 4 030 Restaurants in Munich
Price range: US$5 - US$61
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wer im Zentrum von München gute italienische Küche geniessen mochte, der wird sich im Ristorante CA'D'ORO gut aufgehoben fühlen. Es ist eines der ersten Italiener in München und wird inzwischen in zweiter Generation familiengeführt. Es gibt ein breites Angebot an italienischen Gerichten, dass von köstlichen Vorspeisen und Suppen über Pasta bis hin zu einmaligen Fleisch,-und Fischgerichten reicht. Natürlich gibt es dazu auch die passenden Weine. Der Hauptbahnhof ist nur wenige Schritte entfernt.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was amazing, staff friendly and the beer tasty! The prices were also very reasonable! Highly recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 023)

9 - 13 of 1 023 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The personal was averagedly friendly. I took a pizza. It was excellent.

But again, no american express, CB - 25€ minimum

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this place today because no far from my hotel. The service was pretty good until I got done with my food then it took a while to get my check. The food was sooo good. I had the penne arrabbiata and it was made perfectly. Tasted like I was back in Italy. I may very well be going back again before I leave.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We wanted Italian Food and found one. The food was good service was good and prices ok. Desserts were pretty good. It’s right in front of the station.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing meal and well priced. The staff were friendly and treated our 10 year old
daughter like a princess. I can recommend the Ravioli with burnt sage butter- to die for. The carbonara and aribiatta were just as delicious.