All reviews wonderful inn one night cow bells minute walk key mountains town balcony germany desk
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We originally booked to stay here for one night on our way to Slovenia. But the hotels location was perfectly situated above the old town and set in a picturesque location with many walks and activities. The lady owner was very helpful and her hospitality was unquestionable.

Our room 15 had a balcony with mountain views. It was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was ok with a variety of options on offer to cater for a wide clientele.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wartburg1092, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Landhotel & BergGasthof Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Thank you for your positive Feedback. We wish you all the best.

Detlef Buschbeck

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Absolutely great hotel. Great breakfast, very friendly staff, and views of the mountains over the town are incredible. Would recommend to anyone. Definitely secluded from the rest of town but it's just a short walk or drive away.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I’m not sure why this place only has 3/5 stars. We called the day we were needing a place and they got us in a room quickly. It’s beautiful, quiet, clean, and the staff is so friendly!! There was a separate room for my daughter to sleep in so my husband and I had privacy too. The bathroom had a towel warmer and a skylight to help vent the steam. I could sit outside and stare at the mountains for months and months!! I hope we get to go back some day!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely setting, beautiful room, friendly English speaking host, fabulous views. We found the hotel very comfortable and a super experience.

Breakfasts are at 0800 and a little late for us as early risers but they are worth the wait...and the breakfast room too is so cool and with just magnificent views.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel. Very clean. Bed was comfy. Had a view over the town and of the mountains with a balcony which I did not expect, and I was blown away. The view is gorgeous. I didn't have breakfast and sadly there's no snacks to buy either and food is only served until 6pm. Wank cable car is a 10 minute walk, and walking down into the town takes about 15 minutes. Be prepared for the walk back up because it is hard if your not a cardio lover! Kind of felt a bit unsafe on a night being up on the hill, people come and go in their cars to admire the view. Plus your key unlocks the main door and the door to your room which makes me wonder if it opens all the doors?
Apart from that it's a beautiful little guest house!

Trip type: Travelled solo