“Great food in great location”

Greiffenegg-Schloessle
Reserve with OpenTable
Greiffenegg-Schloessle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Central European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2015

The restaurant is a top-class place with excellent food. Service is great with great views of the city. The interior environment is like classic environment with friendly staff.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 21 September 2015

A great experience , well situated , great for VIP groups, delicious food , great wines, nice terrace overview img the town and a very pleasant welcome form Mrs. Edeltraut Biere , who is very helpful, reactive and smiling.
It was a great diner, which all of the 70 clients appreciated , thank you

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 15 June 2015

This restaurant is up a hill there is a lift but still a short walk up hill. The view is great.It was warn enough to sit outside. The menue was limited but the food was very tasty.
The beer of course great.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 2 June 2015

We had a wonderful meal here. It was Asparagus season and just like everywhere else in town there was a menu dedicated to this lovely vegetable. White Asparagus when cooked correctly is so much better than it's little green cousin.
We had an excellent wine made from the grapes of the vineyard we overlooked. Ask for it if you go there, I have unfortunately no idea what it was called. But it was light and crisp and was the perfect accompaniment to the fish (I had) and the asparagus.
Desert was tonka bean creme brulee - good grief, I was in heaven.
Service was excellent, apart from right at the very end when we had to go in search of the bill.
In a town full of excellent food, this was the best one we tried. The beer garden over lokking the town is also worth a trip up the hill.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 11 May 2015

I went here with my friends after we had reached the lookout point nearby. At first I just had a beer but when I got to taste my friends food (some kind of pizza, can't remember it's name) I had to have one my own. Good view of the city.

Date of visit: April 2015