“Just DISGUSTING”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wordt restaurant I've even been in Marseille!First the service, super rude like they dont even want to work there and extremely slow, we could see the staff texting in a circle instead of taking oir order. The food is TERRIBLE. The "spring rolls" were soaked in grease everything was served poorly and didn't taste good I could taste only the oil. Chicken sweet and sour was DISGUSTING and the duck with almonds too! I cannot even discribe how disgusting it was ! Now boyfriend and I are sick in the hotel with a massive indigestion!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We went because my mother wasn't feeling well, and in bad need of some soothing home food. We knew it's gonna be a westernised Asian restaurant but still, there would be at least noodle soup.
The real experience was more than disappointing. Food was terrible and taste like MSG overdoes. No ingredients was fresh, my beef was dry as hell and the prawn was suspiciously stinky.
The stuff were friendly and arrogant. I would still thank the restaurant for satisfying my mother's ill stomach with some hot water, but food-wise, it is another awful fake Asian restaurant.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Overpriced, tasteless food. However, great view, for what it counts. There is really not more to write.

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal here. The chicken, crab and asparagus soup for entree was especially delicious! It was also huge, I struggled to eat my main dish after! The service was also fantastic, a very friendly made an effort to speak English with us as our French was a bit limited! I would highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 3 August 2015

The restaurant is located on the first floor with a grand outdoor terrace. In summer, listening to the sea wave, breathing the sea air, feeling the sea breeze and enjoying a glass of cocktail, what more does one want?
I have a glimpse at the menu and notice that the price is average double of that of other Chinese restaurants locally. For instance, a bowl of soup can go up to 17€ whilst others charge 4-5€ generally, Cantonese fried rice is 7€ here while others are normally 4.5€, besides, not much choice in the part of vegetarian dishes. We order beer and cocktail, followed by a platter of 5 kinds of starters, a vermicelli noodle with chicken, prawn and crab, Cantonese fried rice and chicken in lemon sauce. The starters have arrived quickly, after that, it's an half-hour's wait for the rest. For the starters, there are 2 types of spring rolls, fried wanton, fried samosas, crab meat claw and a little bit of salad in the centre. These food, we can tell, from experience, are home made, none of your usual machine made frozen ones from wholesale Chinese supermarket. why do we know? because each one is different from the other and they are not in a perfectly made shapes like a pattern . The soup in the noodle, the fired rice all taste light and natural, no mono sodium glutamate, what a delighted surprise! unlike our past experience, instead of finding the rice and soup very tasty, they are light and the rice only tastes naturally with some egg in it. As for the lemon chicken, no MSG either, but they cook it with sweet soy sauce or sugar. The portions are perfect , we manage to devour them all. As for dessert, I have this one called Quan special which is mixed fruit with ice-cream, juice and whipping cream.
It proves I am right later, cause all night we don't feel thirsty and keep drinking water after the meal, unlike the other Chinese or Vietnamese restaurant. So, no mono sodium glutamate has been added in the process of cooking seems to be a good point and it's healthier. That night, down the beach there is a small concert, so we enjoy the music all the way with our food and it's hubby's birthday, what a treat for him. Although it's a bit pricey , I think it's a place for good and healthy eating out.