Living room Kitchen
Bedroom one
Bedroom two
Communal swimming pool
Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MickeySco...
Neverland
“Most unclean apartment ever been too...”
Reviewed 14 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Despite the fact that the arrangement with the owner over the phone and later via email seemed to have run through well, the disappointment was dismaying. The apartment was the most unclean I have ever been too. I had to leave the place the next day. There was dust everywhere, especially under the bed. It must not have been vacuumed for months! It was a terrible experience to be falling asleep there. The bedding was unclean and I could literally smell other people on the pillow cases! And I would not sit on the sofa in the living room! I will not go into further details. The apartment has big potential but the people in charge must be changed to make it a nicer place to stay. The location is good, walking distance to the town centre and harbour with numerous restaurants. Being located on the ground floor over the main road, however, it is very noisy! The kitchen is uncomfortable. There is no wifi connection. To be fair, I have to say as well that the owner tried to handle the situation correctly when I called her, asked for photoes, and promised to return the money as I could not stay in the place and had to look for another solution. I assume the lady felt regret as she trusted the people having been in charge of the apartment. At the end, only half of the amount was returned via cheque which was not the most comfortable way taking into consideration the high bank fee. Bad things happen in life to teach us to be careful and considerate about our next choice! It was quite an experience....

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Walking distance to the town, restaurants, shops
Liked least: Extremely dirty
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
29 Nov 2012
I am very sorry to hear that the guest felt the apartment was unclean.
I have only ever received positive feedback from guests and return visits so this incident is very surprising.
I immediately organised to have the apartment re-cleaned but unfortunately the guest preferred to leave.
The apartment is cleaned by a team of two people and the linen is professionally laundered after every visit. I have never received any criticism about cleanliness in the past.
The residence is very quiet. There is a main road, however, the building is set back from the road with a very well maintained garden in front and from the patio there is the wonderful view of the bay. The bedrooms are at the back of the apartment.
Regarding WiFi we indeed do not have WiFi and I don’t state that we provide it.
However, I will certainly look into the possibility of providing WiFi in the future.
I welcome all feedback and strive to ensure that all guests have a wonderful holiday.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$943
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing