“Realy tasty food for reasonable price”

Auberge Saint Antoine
Ranked #118 of 2 083 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$12 - US$21
Description: Easy does it Restaurant real Local food all freshly made daily. Close to the Airport for a quick bit. We do speak english and more. Come and see us .. WE ARE CLOSED FROM 17th of December TO 15th January, THANK YOU
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best tiramisu i've ever eaten in my life ( and I order tiramisu very often).
I can recommend the dourada. The service was really fast and friendly. We were very happy with the food and the personal.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We choose this restaurant as it was close to our rental apartment and we were not disappointed. Friendly service, cozy ambiance and affordable prices all combined for an enjoyable evening. I ordered the Cesar salad that came with chicken, and my dining companion ordered the veal Milanese that came with spaghetti. We asked and the waiter cheerfully brought us extra side plates so we could share and had more than enough food. With wine and a shared desert (exceptional chocolate mouse made in house) the bill came to about 45€. This is not fine fancy French food, but tasty and carefully prepared nonetheless.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

House vines 9/10 (we tasted all: white, red, rose)
Fish 9/10 ( could be bigger portion)
Chicken 9/10
Beef 9/10

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Great find. Very good food at reasonable price. My salmon was cooked just right and was very fresh. Vegetables that came with it were also delicious. Chocolate mouse for dessert was a perfect ending to a delightful meal. I’ll be back very soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Service with a smile and excellent English spoken. I had a moist chicken kebab and my husband had a Royal burger with a carafe of very nice house rose.