“Dinner”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town / Vieux Nice
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We dined at Chez Juliette and had a wonderful time. Service was polite, if a little timid but the food was good. My husband took the formule menu and I had cod in mustard sauce. My cod was succulent, tasty and had just the right depth of flavour in the sauce. Coupled together with people watching and some street entertainment, it was a lovely evening.

1  Thank Jo B

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I wish we knew about this place our first night in Nice because we would seriously eat there every night we were there (we were there for 3 nights). Best Coq Au Vin I ever had, and Juliette was the one taking our order, and we chatted briefly after we ate. She is very nice and we love her!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As it's says on the menu outside,this restaurant serves "proper French food " have eaten here a few times and had a good meal every time.
The set menu is really good value and the coq au vin is very tasty !
It gets quite busy so worth going early,from memory it's closed on a Tuesday .
Can't wait to return on my next trip to Nice.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

You pay for being in the heart of old Nice but the food is just average. Service is indifferent and you wait ages for nothing much at all. I'm probably feeling generous mainly because of its location only. Please don't take away their napkin rings (you'll see).

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

What a gem of a restaurant. Restaurant is very quaint. We ate outside, service was excellent. I had the Camembert/fig appetizer which was decadent ! The grilled sole and mixed vegetables were presented
beautifully. We get to Nice quite often and can’t belive we had not seen this restaurant before. Spoke with the owner Juliette, very
hands on and takes pride in her business.
We will definitely be having dinner again before we go home!

AV