“Excellent Location and Helpful Owners”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sara D
“Excellent Location and Helpful Owners”
Reviewed 2 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We stayed here over New Year. It is in the perfect location in a grand (though slightly shabby) old building in the old town.We could enjoy all Nice has to offer on foot and by public transport from there though there is a public car park opposite if you have a car. The apartment is on the 3rd or 4th floor (I've forgotten which!) and is accessed by lift but there are a number of steps to get up to the lift so would not be suitable for those with mobility problems.
The apartment is light and bright with a good sized living area and bedroom and lovely views over the rooftops to The Opera. It has air-conditioning / heating, a decent shower and good wifi. There is a comfortable sofa bed which my grown up nephew slept quite happily on and we sat happily on although another easy chair might be nice. The double bed in the bedroom could maybe benefit from a new mattress. The kitchen area has a microwave, fridge and hob but you will go out to eat with the amazing choice of restaurants on offer close by. You have a cafe on the corner for morning coffee and a Spar supermarket for the little things you forgot.
The owners are most helpful. I arrived early (11am) and Yves was most apologetic that the apartment was not ready and was happy to let me leave my luggage there and gave me a key so I could come back later as I pleased. And on our last day, no new guests were coming in so I was able to leave my stuff there until my flight at 4pm. We had a small problem with the internet signal on New Year's Day and Yves came back specially from his holiday in the mountains to sort it. Above and beyond!
Altogether a great experience. Thank you Yves and Helene.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and views
Liked least: Bed mattress!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing