“Bring your own food!”

Le Cyliano
Ranked #1 575 of 2 081 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food is terrible! We went as a family, and was quite disapointed. Please avoid going there, go somewhere else!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really enjoyed this restaurant. The pizza is amazing, well priced and a very generous size. Staff were lovely and the atmosphere was great. Will definitely come back here next time I'm in Nice!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were walking around looking for somewhere to eat - it was busy everywhere so got drawn into the 3 courses for €16.50 deal which seemed good value. The food was not actually THAT bad... But we had terrible customer service at the end which ruined the whole evening.. when we sat down, we ordered 50cl house white wine and pointed at the bit on the menu. The waiter was very charming and said he didn't have any carafes left but that he could offer us a 50cl bottle of wine for the same price (carafe of house €12, bottle €20). We confirmed the price and were pleasantly surprised with the customer service... Then, as I expected, the bill came and they charged €20... So I obviously commented thinking they had made a mistake. They argued with me, telling me that I was wrong and that if I didn't pay they would call the police. Needless to say, I just sat there and refused and after saying I was a regular trip advisor reviewer, they reluctantly amended the bill. Absolutely atrocious service and will scam you if they think they can get away with it!! Don't bother!!!

1  Thank laurenbell92
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service was poor . Food even worse . Rib steak smelt of cheese . Was just fat and gristle. Avoid at all costs .

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Service is very talkative and little bit too slow. But food was tasty and the meals were very very big. Quality was very good because food was fresh and good prepared. Food is not expensive but drinks a little bit yes. Generally we were very satisfided and we are recommending this place!