“Centrally located clean, freshly renovated...”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the main room and the bedroom on Old Town Castle Hill
View from the main room and the bedroom on Old Town Castle Hill Full equipped kitchen ( oven + 3 induction hubs + dishwasher + kettle + coffee maker )
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Full equipped kitchen
Fridge + Freezer + Mocro wave and large table 140x90cm
Full equipped kitchen ( oven + 3 induction hubs )
Main room with his modern and confortable sofa bed
Main room with a desk + large flat TV
Bedroom with a very comfortable bed ( 140 x 190 cm )
Independant lavabo with a sliding door
Independant shower
Washing machine
Main Old Town bordering boulevard with car, bus and tramway access
Main Old Town bordering boulevard with car, bus and tramway access
Water games in the city center green park 'The Coulée Verte ' besides the apartment
Wood games in the city center green park 'The Coulée Verte ' besides the apartment
Place Masséna fountain at night
Water games at night in the city center green park 'The Coulée Verte ' besides the apartment
Place Masséna at night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
nattie_12
Stockholm, Sweden
“Centrally located clean, freshly renovated aparment with air condition!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We had a great stay in July here with my husband and 7 y.o. daughter. The location is great, in the heart of the old city, and by the tram and bus stations, close to Gallery Lafayette and supermarkets, food market in the Old city. It was ncie to take a walk to the beach (Promenade des Anglais is 5-7 min away) almost every morning. Besides, to buy fresh bread in the bakery located in the same buildning. The apartmen is freshly renovated and has everything you need, even air condition (without it it would be difficult to stay inside in July!). The host, Patrick, was very helpful with all needed, and some tips for vacation, keys were collected without a problem. I would highly recommend to go for this flat, if you want to stay in Nice and would come back here next time ;) It was a perfect choice! Thanks Patrick!

With warm regrds,
Natalie and the family.

Travelling group: Young Children
19 Nov 2013
Hi Natalie
I'm very pleased to see you spent good holidays in my apartment.
Before I propose it for rent I renovate it completly and I want to have a high quality equipments. To receive such good customer feelings is a great satisfaction for me.
I will be very pleased to receive your swedish family again for future holidays.
Kind regards
Margaret3...
Dublin, Ireland
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

My adult daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Nice, the apartment was perfect, best location, lots of room and very clean. The owner was prompt with his replies and was most welcoming and helpful when we got there. The apartment is fully equipped, one of us used the sofa bed in living room which was also very comfortable for sleeping. It's location is one minute walk to bus stops to and from the airport. There is a coffee shop next door and nearby there is a boulangerie, supermarket and a great variety of restaurants. The apartment is quiet and calm at the back of the building beside the pedestrianised old town. We walked everywhere which gave us a real feel for the city. Yes I would recommend this apartment and will stay there again when I return to Nice

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness and Location, easy access to everything
Liked least: No balcony
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
18 Sep 2013
Hi Margaret
I'm pleased to read your comments as I always tried to do my best in receiving customers. That's why I renovate the apartment too.
I'm glad to see you had good time too and it will be a pleasure for me to receive you again.
Best regards.
Espoo
Reviewed 8 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
8 Sep 2013
Hi Jenni
I'm pleased you spent good holidays and that my advices and tips were usefull. I'm glad too you feel like home as I tried to do my best in that way when I renovated the apartment.
You left the apartment in very good condition and I would like to thanks you. It was a pleasure to receive Finish renters and you will be always welcome back.
Espoo, Finland
Reviewed 8 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and overall condition
Liked least: Pillows were too soft to our tastes...
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 Sep 2013
Hi Jenni
I was very pleased to see how rested you and Robert were at departure.
You felt like home too. This is a great satisfaction for me.
I'd like to thanks you too as you lefft the apartment in a very good condition.
Of course I will be happy to receive you and your finish family again.
Best regards.
Canada
Reviewed 6 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing