All reviews bed dorm train station free breakfast every evening free upgrade minute walk to the beach common areas gare nice ville stayed here for two nights would stay again perfect location old town hostel computers wifi ensuite supermarket
Reviewed 4 December 2017

One of the best hostels I have been to. Clean, comfortable rooms, free self-service breakfast which is not advertised, kitchen, linen, towels at your disposal and very friendly staff. Perfect location!

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I stayed here just for one night because my flight had been cancelled. I was getting a train to Lyon the following morning so I couldn't really have found a better location. The hostel staff are really nice and I met a few really nice people who we ended up heading out for the night with so overall it was a great experience. Great value for a hostel so I would definitely recommend it, I'll definitely stay here again when I return to Nice.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I stayed in a shared 4-bed room. The room was well-furnished and the amenities were well done. The bathroom was newly finished. The location is very close to the Central Railway Station. There is a small kitchen room where one can meet fellow travellers. This Hotel/Hostel combination is a deal for solo travellers on a budget because the price is a hostel price with the operations of a hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I enjoyed my stay, but this is an old building and may not be for everybody. Not only were towels included, but changed regularly. It's little things like this that make a stay enjoyable. There is a kitchen way down in the basement- and in this old place that means lots of winding stairways and passageways. A nice little garden/patio in the back and a few common areas if you don't mind finding them. When I say this building is old, I don't mean that in a bad way. It's just not slick or flashy, but has a bit of character. Best part: it's across the street from the train station. Most sights are within walking distance. Bunks have lights and power points. En-suite bathrooms had complimentary soap. There is a supermarket right next door. Many bakeries and such nearby. A very simple breakfast was included, but not advertised, so you can't really complain. The only thing I didn't like was the dark stairwells at night. There is a system of light switches, but I just couldn't get the hang of it. Staff were friendly and efficient. So unless you want something really glamorous, I'd recommend Antares.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2017

This place definitely has its pros such as tidy rooms with AC and a decent location. This accommodation is however not for people looking for a calm place to sleep at night due the rooms are poorly soundproofed. We don't mind people having different inquires while traveling but waking up from the sound of people either starting a party in their room at 1am to people coming home form a party at 6:30am was not what we expected when we booked a private room. Internet works best on the ground floor and almost not the rooms.

Date of stay: July 2017