US$562
US$377
US$459
US$397
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$512/night.

Reviews (1 248)
1 248 results
All reviewsold townrue massenagreat locationplace massenabetween floorscentral locationpedestrian streetapartment hotelthese apartmentsseparate bedroomsmall kitchennespresso machinerestaurants and shopssingle roomsmall liftnice apartmentyour doorstep
11 - 16 of 1 248 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We really enjoyed this central location with large rooms, well equipped, and very friendly staff. Our room was on the second floor, right above the busy street life it was still quiet. If you arrive by car, as we did, the Indigo Massena parking is very convenient!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mhorbe833985
HuguesNice, Propriétaire at Ajoupa Apart'hotel Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello from sunny Nice,
Thank you for your feedback, useful for us and for all readers of this comment. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay!
About parking facilities, indeed, we are cose from convenient public parkings, Indigo Massena being the closest one ( and with a good deal if you buy the prepaid offer just after parked your car, 22€ per 24h). On our official website, you will find detailled information on the "access" area, and all our team remains at your disposal by Facebook, whatsapp, email or phone to answer your questions.
We will be happy to welcome you again, I remind you that you have a fidelity code that allows you to have a discount for a future stay, for you or for your friends, offer which is recalled on our official website, where we guarantee besides the best prices and conditions. See you soon !
Hugues and the whole Ajoupa team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here last year for 2 nights & decided to book longer this time as very central & handy for everything. Delighted to be upgraded to large apartment we had last year & staff very friendly & helpful. The fete de musique made it busier than usual & also more noisy but not off putting. Will return if back in Nice again. Trees bon seyjour, merci a vous.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank John M

Bonjour!
Thank you for your feedback on this site, our entire team is happy to read that you enjoyed your stay! Quality of service is our priority!
See you soon in our beautiful city of Nice, merci à vous aussi!
Hugues

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved our three nights here earlier this month, 6/8-9 and 6/16. Short walk from the bus #98 stops on promenade which was perfect for getting to and from the airport (6 euro each way). The hotel itself consists of two buildings, one on each side of Rue Massena. The reception is located in the building that's on the left hand side of Massena if you are walking from the water.

The first two nights we were in a one bedroom apartment on the 5th floor of the other building. The room itself was very nice- big clean living room with a dining room table and sofa, kitchen with full size fridge, a separate bedroom with queen mattress and small but adequate bathroom. The highlight of this room was its location, it had two enormous windows that opened up and looked right over Place Massena. This was spectacular at night, although noisy at times.

The last night we were in the main building. This room was on the 3rd floor and was more of a studio set-up. It had a kitchen and table however this room was much smaller than the first room we had. Not a bad room but not as impressive as the first room.

The staff at the hotel was excellent as well. They were friendly, courteous and offered some great recommendations. One was the restaurant Le Maison de Marie, located right next door.

I would highly recommend Ajoupa to any young couple, single traveler or family visiting Nice. 1. You can't beat it's the location. 2.The rooms have all of the amenities and comforts of a 3-4 star hotel. 3. The prices are a value when compared to similar "higher star" hotels in the area.

Don't be fooled by the "2 stars" like we almost were. This is a superb hotel and would absolute stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello from sunny Nice,
Thank you for your detailled feedback, useful for us and for all readers of this comment.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay! Indeed, we propose different types of apartment and very few of them are in a building next door, where it is a bit larger and better equipped, as a bit further from reception desk.
Hugues and the whole Ajoupa team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very central location...Walking distance from everywhere.
Very nice and helpful staff - organized and detailed oriented. Very good suggestions also to navigate the city.
Room is clean and nice amenities. Just what you need with no complications.

Good value for money

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Rami,
Thank you for your kind feedback on this site, our entire team is happy to read that you enjoyed your stay! Quality of service is our priority!
See you soon in our beautiful city of Nice,
Hugues

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would never have found Ajoupa Apart'hotel if it weren't for TripAdvisor, so I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of praise to this great place to stay in Nice.

Having never been to Nice, I was reluctant to choose Ajoupa in view of other, seemingly more charming hotels at the beachfront. My decision to book was based on Ajoupa's #2 rating here at the time, its attractive room prices and positive reviews. I can now say this is the best cost-benefit relation among hotels in Nice.

I stayed a total of 6 nights and I am certain that my stay couldn't have been better in any other hotel. I don't mind my towels being changed every third day (or on demand). I can keep my room tidy and don't need someone servicing it every day. These are some of the "Apart'" aspects of this Apart'hotel, after all. My room/bathroom was clean, comfortable, quiet and served its purpose well.

The Apart'hotel's look and feel is just that of a typical local apartment building - and I found that great. There's no reception/front desk or staff at the lobby, so the building's front door is locked. Soon after I booked, I received an email with detailed information on how to proceed upon my arrival, in order to get in.

Reception is on the 5th (and last) floor. NOTE: If you have mobility limitations, you should better pick another place to stay, as you'd have to climb several steps of stairs (about 7, I didn't count) to get to the elevator, and then again several more to get to the 5th floor, as the elevator's stops are "half way between" floors. So you will always need to climb up or down several steps once you leave the elevator. This is another relevant factor to give pause and consider before you book: you must be OK with carrying your own luggage a certain distance, then up/down about 7 steps of stairs.

As soon as I reached the small reception room, I was greeted by a very friendly team. In fact, every single time I needed anything during the lenght of my stay, from an outlet adapter to directions and reservations, and even more complicated requests, like when I needed to unexpectedly prolong my stay at the last moment, right in the super busy weekend of the Monaco Grand Prix, I felt so welcome and well taken care of by L'èquipe du Aojoupa Apart'hotel. Thank you so much Izabel, Sami, Anya and Giusy. You helped me in so many ways, and contributed in making my visit to Côte d'Azur unforgettable. I will return, and next time I'll bring my wife and children.

Room Tip: I stayed in two rooms in different floors and found them all adequate.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Hello from sunny Nice,
A big thank you for your detailled feedback, all our team is very pleased and honoured reading your comment. It seems you perfectly understood what we try to offer to all our guests, with all our strenghts and particularities, and we are happy you were satisfied with them. We are all committed for our guests' satisfaction! We are looking forward to welcoming you again, do not forget to use your fidelity offer on our official website, email or phonewhere we guarantee beside the best rates and conditions. Warm regards, Hugues