See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017

THIEVES ! DIRTY ROOM ! POOR QUALITY AND AROGANT PERSONAL! First we arrive at the hotel at 23:00 really tired and they told us that we have to pay again because we didn't pay online, even if i showed the invoice to the receptionist, and he told us "Everybody think they paid" with arogance and he kept me a lecture for 30 minutes for real. He said we should go to sleep and talk in the morning how we make. The room war REALLY DIRTY, not even vacuumed, stains on the floor, dust everywhere, not even a blanket, i had to bring my own from the car. VERY INCREDIBLY POOR Wi-fi connection and we we're the first room near Reception. You couldn't even stay connected for 2 minutes on google! And the worst part, they took our money double times! I accepted to pay again in the morning 60 euros from my Visa card, even if my dad already paid online, and they gave me a reciept that says the online order was cancelled and i trusted them. It's been two weeks and we discovered that they also took the money from my dad and also from me. SHAME ON YOU! We paid 2 times and the conditions we're HORRIBLE. The hotel doesn't deserve not even a half star! POOR QUALITY and really annoying personal! EVOID THIS PLACE! It ruins your mood!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diana C
Reviewed 17 February 2016

The location of this hotel is really convenient especially if you want to shop or to travel by train.

The staff was mostly helpful and kind and wanted to help me get to know to Nice. They serve breakfast that needs to be ordered beforehand but the breakfast is quite compact and expensive so I might suggest that you use one of the restaurants down the street to buy your breakfast.

Room was really clean and I had a super cute little balcony in the room. But the property is really old and it shows. The bathroom and wardrobe were worn out, almost broken and not so nice. But all in all a nice place and I could stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2015

In fact I stayed in this hotel several times, and i kept coming back. Amazing location, near the train station, fair prices, and a very sweet staff. They even sang a song for me on my 40th birthday. :) Nothing luxurious, but if you are looking for an affordable accomodation, give it a try.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thomastattoos Z
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

We booked this hotel for 4 nights and we can't complain much about it . Although we only slept there . If you want to explore others places for a day trips then this hotel is great as its close to the rail station and then you can can take a trains got Cannes , Monaco , Antibes . Hotel was very clean and we slept well there

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2014

Booked 4 rooms for 2 nights. No one was happy with their rooms, so we checked out and found better (4 stars) closer to the beach for not a lot more. This room was by far the worst of any 2 star hotels we stayed at - dirty carpets, mold in bathroom. The morning desk gentleman was pleasant and kept our coffee cups full, at a cost of 2 euros.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family