Reviews (1 530)
1 530 results
All reviews jacuzzi and sauna train station old town superior room central location a small swimming pool place massena minute walk good size boiled eggs excellent location the main shopping street loved nice croissants buffet breakfast reception staff reception area
55 - 60 of 1 530 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Lovely find of a hotel at a very resonable price. Great location, close to the beach, the old town and the shopping centre. L Friendly staff and clean and tidy room, not much else we could ask for. Would definitely return here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Harmonyj101
HotelNiceRiviera, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Nice Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Harmonyj101,

Thank you so much for your comment on Nice Riviera !

We are so happy to read how much you enjoyed staying with us and that you already are planning to come back.

All our team is staying at your disposal for any future booking request. Meanwhile please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram in order to keep in touch and have access to our best offers.

With warm regards,

Simon PERLEIN
Guest Care Dept. Manager
HOTEL NICE RIVIERA

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Before I begin I want to say we got the “executive” room on the 6th floor with balcony (fantastic view) we upgraded when I read some of the reviews thinking I’ll be able to avoid some of the complaints. I’ve read here.....

The review:
What you read in the rest of the reviews is pretty much it, AC is laughable (and I mean LAUGHABLE) the hallway gets cool but rooms DON’T and if you’re thinking I’m exaggerating trust me I’m not, WiFi is super bad the signal is so weak it brakes all the time (maybe because we’re on the top floor but not sure) and the speed is slower than my 3G travel plan but to be honest I don’t care about WiFi that much but some do, the rooms are small like really small almost TINY, we put our suitcases in the corner and we weren’t able to open the door all the way because of that (keep in mind this is the “executive suite”), everything is kind of held on by loose screws that’s especially noticeable on things in the bathroom, the fridge in the room never really worked and wasn’t cleaned before our arrival (we mentioned the fridge doesn’t work thinking they are gonna notice how dirty it is but the came checked and left).

The staff (our interactions were mainly with the front desk) is SUPER NICE and polite the location of the hotel is fantastic you can literally walk anywhere and it doesn’t take longer than 20 mins but other than that that’s where the positives end I definitely don’t think it’s worth 200€ a night they charge for this room.

Sorry for the long review hope it helps someone

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank miragedoz

Dear miragedoz,

Thank you for staying in Nice Riviera during your trip on the French Riviera.

We are sorry to read that you did not get entire satisfaction about your stay with us.

We do not have any suite in our hotel only 3 different rooms type : Classic, Superior and Executive. The executive room's size is as per all internet description available online, 20m² + a 7m² furnished terrace. I am sorry to read that you did not have enough space for your belongings but you could have asked to our front desk team they might have been able to find another room with different space arrangement.

A maintenance is planned regarding the WiFi in the next few weeks in order to improve the connection in some rooms.

I have informed our general housekeeper about your comment regarding the minibar in your room I hope you'll have filled up our online survey in order to identify precisely your room and fix this problem faster.

Anyway we are pleased to read that you enjoyed Nice Riviera's location in the heart of Nice and the friendliness of our staff. And many thanks again for your comment that will help us to improve the quality of our services.

Best regards,

Simon PERLEIN
Guest Care Dept. Manager
HOTEL NICE RIVIERA

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel quite a few times and I am very pleased to say it was another excellent visit. First of all I would like to thank the hotel manager Monsieur Lemaure who goes out of his way to make sure you enjoy the hotel. I would also like to thank Simon the customer services manager for upgrading our room and booking our transfers which also gave excellent service. Thank you Jeremie on reception who checked us in he is a lovely man always greeted you with a smile and a chat.
This hotel is in a very good position in Nice it’s a short walk to all the restaurants and the promenade. I really enjoyed my stay here with my sister and would recommend this hotel and hopefully will return. Once again thank you Monsieur Lemaure for a wonderful stay at your hotel x

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HotelNiceRiviera, Service Client at Hotel Nice Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear MarieSunderland,

We would like to thank you for choosing again our hotel and for sharing your experience with the other travelers on TripAdvisor.
We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay in the Nice Riviera Hotel and the staff welcoming.

We are willing to welcome you another time in our hotel for your next stay in Nice.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Suprised at some of the negative reviews regarding this hotel
Nice is an expensive town, to find a hotel with parking, an indoor pool/hot tub and spa in such a location for the price was a real find
10 minute walk to the old town/beach/train station, 1 minute to the shops, 100's of restuarants on your doorstep, 20 minutes in the hot tub after a day exploring was brilliant
Staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast was fresh and served from 6.00 till 11.00
We were on the 3rd floor which seemed to have been recently decorated to a good standard
That was my 3rd visit to Nice and would stay here again

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelNiceRiviera, Agent de réservation at Hotel Nice Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear 53PhilIp,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience in Nice Riviera and choosing our hotel for your stay in Nice.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed our rooms which have been renovated recently and that you appreciated the hotel’s location in the city center of Nice.

We are willing to welcome you another time in Nice Riviera Hotel.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 11 June 2018

My wife and I enjoyed a 4 night stay at the Hotel Nice Riviera. The hotel was in a perfect position in the centre of the city for us. The rooms were clean and comfortable, though more drawer space would be useful. Breakfast was excellent. Staff were helpful and friendly and spoke excellent English.
The pool area could do with a changing/toilet facility as had to go back to room with a wet towel on!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelNiceRiviera, Service client at Hotel Nice Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear markandkath2018,

Many thanks for spending nights in our hotel during your stay in Nice.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed the Nice Riviera’s location and our rooms. We stay at your disposal for your future reservations.
We are willing to welcome you another time in our hotel and we invite you to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Kindest regards,