“Splendid location and very nice apartment”
close-up from balcony to Croisette + beach 1900 classified building
living
Living Room
American kitchen
kitchen
view from kitchen to living and bedroom 1.
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 1
Bath 1
bath 1 + adjacent toilet
Bedroom 2
Bath 2
The show must go on !
Croisette +  beach
view from old town to harbour and Palais des festivals
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

anita9202...
san diego
“Splendid location and very nice apartment”
Reviewed 12 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I've travelled to Cannes and rented apartments there many times. This is one of the nicest I've rented. The location, halfway between the Croisette and Rue d'Antibes is the best. And about two blocks away on Rue Hoche there are a multitude of restaurants to choose from. The apartment itself is very well furnished although in perfect world there would have been additional seating in a comfortable armchair and footstool. What's particularly appreciated is that, unlike some rentals, the owner/manager, Klaus, was there to meet us when we arrived and answered all our questions about how various appliances worked, where the closest grocery store was, etc. Also, again unlike some rentals, there was adequate toilet paper, paper towels,soap, etc., to get us through to the next day or so...really important if you've just come off a 14 hour flight.
I was travelling with two friends, a couple, so they naturally took the bigger bedroom while I took the smaller one at the back of the apartment. The bed was comfortable, probably equating to an American queen sized, but the room was so cramped there was no room for even the smallest nightstand. I semi-rectified that by moving a straight chair next to the bed to hold my water bottle, alarm clock, etc. but in doing so I either had to keep the door open or move the chair to close and open it. This isn't a make-or-break issue, but something that I'm sure Klaus can figure out a solution for. Outside of that, we loved the apartment, the location, the music from the street outside (some late afternoons a really talented trumpet player did an impromptu concert -- lovely) and being right around the corner from Ferragamo, Van Cleef& Arpels, Chanel, Dior and all those other labels that are beyond my price range but which I love to gaze at. All in all, knowing how deceiving some apartment ads can be, this one is absolutely as advertised and you can't go wrong in staying here while in Cannes.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and the apartment itself
Liked least: cramped 2nd bedroom with no nightstand
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
13 Oct 2016
Thank you very much Anita for your kind comments, the longest ones I ever received since 2009.I specially liked your comments saying that our apt. was one of the best ones you have had in Cannes.
Your suggestions are very helpful to me and I will see what we can do
to improve,however this is not easy in the 2nd bedroom which is relatively small as shown on the photo..
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing