“You will come back again and again!!!!”

Salsamenteria di Parma
Ranked #73 of 901 Restaurants in Cannes
Price range: US$6 - US$57
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This restaurant is typical of Parma Italy, and it can be nice to change flavors when you stays in Cannes for a while. Allow the waiter to recommend the best dishes they offer and you will be delighted. The quality of Parma's cuisine and the products they use in this restaurant will make you come back again and again. Do not forget to order a Lambrusco, the typical wine from that region of Italy and finish your dinner with a chocolate salami, you will be remember it forever. Bon Appetite

1  Thank Vmelillo1

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I just ate here and ordered a fried polenta with cheese. My polenta was so hard my tooth started to heart. I travel every year to Bergamo where Polenta is from and i live in a family of celebrity tv star chefs. And I will tell you that the polenta I had was already fried. Probably cold and then fried again when I ordered thus losing its natural taste, being super hard. I ended up getting stomach cramps half hour later. I’ve lived in india and colombia and other third world countries and never got stomach upset! The waiter tried to start an arguukent with me the polenta was good and I was the problem. Didn’t over to get me a new one. It was terrible. I will never come here again.

I have a instagram handle with over 40,000 followers dedicated to food and I can’t believe I even did a story on them before i at the leather block. They don’t deserve it.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Excellent food, great service and warm ambiance. A place not to miss! Good and tasty vegetarian options as well.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Looking for something Italian while in Cannes. This had great selection of cheeses and cured meats along with nice Italian food. Had excellent service and our waitress took time to speak with us while running a busy restaurant. Very helpful with menu selections. Love this place. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place to enjoy some italian specials other than pizza pasta.
We had a cold plate, some burrata, grilled vegetetables and peperonata. While the other were ok, the last one was incredibly good.
Simple place with simple but delicious food.
A bit expensive - but this is Cannes. You breath you pay.