“Great location, fantastic view, lovely apartment.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
David R
“Great location, fantastic view, lovely apartment.”
Reviewed 4 December 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We love our time in Cannes and have booked this apartment for our holiday since 2013.
Located on La Croisette, we are straight onto the beach and into the bay for our evening swim. Grocery shops are located close by, and local markets within walking distance (shopping trolley advised). The view from the balcony is amazing, from where you can soak up the sun and the atmosphere of Cannes.
A well equipped kitchen for those who like to cook (Me), and a comfortable bed for a good nights sleep (air con in bedroom and lounge)
A evening stroll down La Croisette is a must, with bars and restaurants to cater for every budget and taste there is, this apartment is ideally located for a great holiday.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and view
Liked least: Going home
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
5 Dec 2016
and from this year you will have a renovated flat with a new kitchen bathroom and toilets which will make your next stay even more pleasurable I hope
732Susan
Chester, United Kingdom
“Superb location with a view to die for”
Reviewed 4 December 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Flat was directly across the road from the beach with a perfect view of the bay of Cannes. Front row seats for the fireworks. We stayed with our two grown up daughters in July and found it fine for us all. We prefer to sleep on the large sofa bed in the living area and wake up to that amazing view. Kitchen is small but adequate. This is our second visit now to this apartment and will definitely go back.

Travelling group: Other
4 Dec 2016
thank you and when you see our new kitchen new bathroom and new toilets you will be impressed
we'll be delighted to welcome back this summer
cjc00ke
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Great apartment with wonderful view of the sea.”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We have stayed in this apartment for a number of years and have booked again for next year.
The apartment has a lovely balcony which overlooks the whole of the bay. It is a nice walk along the promenade into the centre of Cannes and not far from the railway station.

4 Dec 2016
hello and thank you for coming back this summer
you will be delighted by the renovation we have achieved
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Liked best: The view
Liked least: Everything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Jul 2016
I agree that I messed up for the dates
I apologised and refunded the extra day
for the rest of the reviews if you look at all the other reviews it is the exception which confirms the rule (normally renters give me 4 or 5 *'s
and come back year after year
the size of the flat is 45 M2 + the loggia and you found it too smal for 2 people?
for the rest I agree that the flat needed to be refreshed so
in nov 2016 I have my team of designer- decorateur-plumber
electricien tiler and they are planning and installing a brand new kitchen,a brand new bathroom and the toilets are going to be modified so there will be plenty of space to seat and extend your
legs
I am offering you to come back in april another year free of charge to spend a week in the renovated flat
I hope you will take my offer as I always try to make my renter's stay pleasant and I was sad to hear that you had left earlier
McCarthy5...
New Providence, New Jersey
“It's all about the view”
Reviewed 31 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The property manager kindly waited at the building to greet us after our delayed arrival and gave us a thorough tour of the flat. So glad she pointed out the circuit breaker box, which came in handy quite soon. Epic rainfall left most of the coastal towns severely flooded and without power for days. Amazingly, our building had electricity and a working elevator in hours! With a flip of that circuit breaker, we were warming croissants in the oven for breakfast on the sunny terrace while the fancy hotels up the Boulevard were still in the dark. The apartment owner even called to check on us, which was very nice. Cafés and ATM nearby, the Croisette across the Boulevard, this apartment was a good value. Could the bathroom(s) be updated? Yes. But loved having a garage spot just a block away. Could the furnishings be a bit less college style? Yes. But the Sea view was sublime. And, it's all about the view!

Liked best: The view
Liked least: Toilet and separate shower outdated
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
1 Nov 2015
you have been a very good guest in adverses conditions

when I go to an hotel ,i always ask for a bathroom with a bath(this is what I like and I do not mind if the shower is in the bath)
some people would rather have a walk in shower but I have not the space to have both so I am keeping the bath& shower
but I understand your point of view

about the decoration again it has to be functional but I thought my art on the walls with proper lithographs and not posters would please my renters
cordially and I hope to see you on another occasion
Nicole
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing