All reviews the bus swimming pool apartment bedroom gym balcony cannes sea facilities supermarket promenade
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Below expectation. bed and bad pillows. Apartment was not very clean. Cleaning is only done after 1 week. We tried to use the cleaning equipment and they were never available. Check in very late. So, we don't like a lot.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Air con was broken in our room and we reported it every day for a week. Every day we were told the same thing, that they would get the engineer to come in the morning. It never happened. They did not offer us a fan or anything. The room was boiling hot and we could not sleep. It ruined our holiday as we were so tired.

Pity I had to give them 1 star.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel its really nasty dirty I would never book again I got effected by bed bugs and the door handle was falling off not a safe place to stay no staff no security the room smell like toilet and staff so rude and cheeky they confirm bed bugs its ok to have in hotel and I so rat in my room and poo of rat by side of My bed . My baby got very sick and ill in this stay and my stay was hell on first day they didn't answer our call and we didn't check in and on last day they took our clothes to put in fridge to kill bed bugs and dry them and wash but they didn't do so so our clothes came back to us before checking out cold and frozen I would describe this hotel hell of stay to be honest its scary place to stay the guy loop weird and they didn't want to give us the extra keys basically loon like a scary movie to stay . Dangerous don't go there and put your family in danger

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018

To be honest, I was a little bit concerned when I checked this property on the trip advisor, but I have to say, it seems like some people are never going to be happy.

Unfortunately, my flight was cancelled, but when I was booking it, I was fully aware that it is not going to be any refund, regardless if it was my fault or not. So because of that I have lost one day which I paid for it and it wasn't refunded but it wasn't their fault, and I have signed up for that condition.

The property was really excellent. The room was spacious and the property was clean. The bed was comfy and we had no issue with any facilities in the room. Everything was perfectly working and the kitchen facilities were more than sufficient and suitable even for a longer holiday than mine. The reception is not open 24 hours so if you have a late check-in you have to be proactive an let them know in advance. They will facilitate your late check-in. The quality of the room/ property definitely reaches my expectations. The photos of the hotel and rooms are genuine and authentic. The balcony was spacious with privacy and good quality furniture. I didn't have a view to the swimming pool or sea but to be honest, I didn't pay for it, so fair enough... But my view wasn't too bad either... Unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to use all the facilities such as a spa or gym, but when we tested the swimming pool, the water in the swimming pool was quite cold for me.

Locationwise, it is a short walk to the sea-side and you have plenty of options there where to eat or have a drink. There is also nearby s local food shop or takeaway pizza. The bus stop is just opposite the hotel and it can take you to Nice Old Town, (I highly recommend spending at least a few hours there), La Promenade Anglais, an airport or wherever you need to go. The train station is within 7 mins walk distance, and trains can take you to Cannes or Monaco. If you would be travelling at a peak time, be ready that the train is overfull. Overall, it was a very enjoyable stay and I can only highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: If you would be on the top floor you will have a sea view. I was only on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed here last week and found the overall stay fairly disappointing.

The hotel lies a 30 minute walk from the train station. It's on a busy through road, my first negative experience here, when I tried getting to sleep! You feel like your sleeping next to a race track! We were in one of the rooms at the side of the building.

The room was ok. Dated bathroom. Sofa bed, which we wasn't expecting! Not the most comfortable of sleeps on those things. Cooking facilities are very basic.

The pool and sunloungers were passable. We always got a place by the pool. No umbrellas though, so no shade from the hot midday sun.

The spa area was very disappointing. Smelt of sewer in the showers. For some reason the steam room only worked every half hour! Most frustrating! So you had to wait fir the steam to kick in. Crazy.

When are these guys going to work out they are selling a holiday destination....rather than what's convenient for them! Reception closing for 3 hours midday! Everything locked up after 8pm.

Anyway, the underfloor parking was good

Look elsewhere....

Room Tip: At another hotel?..
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sporty3334
NEMEA840, Guest Relations Manager at Nemea Residence Le Lido, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Hello,
First of all, we would like to thank you for sharing your impressions of your stay in our residence. Indeed, whether positive or negative, your remarks allow us to constantly challenge ourselves and maintain a level of quality to meet your expectations.
We do not guarantee the location of our accommodations, but you can request it when booking. Our on-site staff will then do their best to respond favorably.
Your remarks have been forwarded to our quality department, so that procedures are put in place to rectify the inconvenience you have encountered.
By remaining at your disposal for any further information by telephone on 05 57 26 99 31 or by mail to info@nemea.fr
Regards,