“Out of this world tastes”
Review of Les Terraillers

Les Terraillers
Reserve with
Les Terraillers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Biot
Price range: US$49 - US$138
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The restaurant headed by Michael Fulci (young chef trained at Verge and Ducasse), offers a kitchen full of flavor and delicacy with a touch of Provence. The only all prepared fresh, seasonal ingredients. The masonry is an old pottery 16em century. The summer terrace (patio covered with a pergola of vines) a green oasis. The room (restyled in 2014) has a special atmosphere with its wide arches Biot stones. The pearl gray walls gives a modernity while retaining the old charm of old stones. The dining room staff is very caring while remaining discreet and available to customers.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

At the moment of having first taste of Les Terraillers chefs masterpiece I realized I made so many unjustified 5 star reviews here on Tripadvisor and I assume there are many of you who would agree with me.
Finding a gem like Les Terrailles, restaurant for which I can find words only like pure perfection in every aspect.
Clearly 6 stars.
Congratulations! Well deserved Michelin star.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Every time I visit this restaurant I have a wonderful experience. The staff are excellent and the food is fantastic. Dining on their beautiful terrace is quite simply the perfect way to spend a leisurely lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

My wife and I had a wonderful lunch at Les Terraillers on April 24th. We arrived at 12:45, were warmly greeted, and quickly shown to our table on the lovely patio. Even though Les Terraillers is adjacent to the main road leading into Biot, sitting in the walled terrace area isolates you from the hustle and bustle of it and provides a quiet and peaceful environment in which to dine. Our waiter quickly adjusted our umbrella to block the sun and then provided us with menus. The menu is very diverse and has many items from which to choose. The food that we had was excellent and the service was great. I would also compliment the wine steward for her excellent suggestions; she was great and very friendly to us. All in all, we had an excellent lunch at Les Terraillers and I highly recommend it; it's an outstanding place for a great meal!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Weve visited every time we come to the Riviera and have always enjoyed our meals here.we both chose from the set menu, which is not cheap but the food was just what we expected.Although the restaurant was full, the service was excellent.
My only adverse comment is that the wines are now far more expensive, which was a shame, nothing we could see under €70 a bottle.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

This is the third review of Les Terraillers I have written over the past 20 years. I noted that some of the recent reviews were not that great, and that drove me to rise to the occasion.
The restaurant is now run by the the son of the couple that initially owned and operated the restaurant for many years. He is also the chef. The restaurant is charming and set in an old stone building full of art work, in particular pieces made out of glass. The son has added several modern touches to the restaurant, and you get the feeling that he is into design.
We always go for lunch, and generally take the plat du jour. At $40 plus euros considering the quality it is a very good deal , and includes an amuse bouche, first and second course, and desert. Normally you have two choices. We had as choices pork and fish, and my wife and I both chose the pork as we were "fished out." All the courses were unique, and visually interesting. And, they tasted great. A la carte as one would expect is much more expensive (around 40 to 50 euros for each course), and there are lots of choices. If you are interested in value for money go for lunch, and take the plat.
You can select two house selected wines, and that adds maybe 7 euros to the bill. We did without wine, and our total bill was 104,00 euros which included coffee served with a few nibbles.
I feel very comfortable in the restaurant which is not necessarily the case in many upscale French restaurants (I am an American expatriate). The staff are very friendly, and helpful.
I noticed that all of the guests appeared to be French, and the dress ranged from suits to jeans.
I have never been disappointed at Les Terraillers. But,as noted above I have never been for dinner. The wine list and a la carte selections can add up, but considering the quality
I think I could deal with it.