“Best of the Best ”

Ranked #5 of 21 Food & Drink in Avignon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We took two tours with Benoit and were extremely pleased. He is entirely focused on our having the best tour ever. He listens carefully and observes our interests. Our tour of Châteauneuf-du-Pape was incredible! We fully covered the land, the grapes, the history of the area by tasting many many types of wine from this famous area. He completely thrilled us by taking us to a beautiful terrace restaurant at the summer Popes’ palace! He had reserved the best table for breathtaking views. Our lovely lunch was covered by our tour cost.

Our 1/2 day tour to the Baux of provence including the Alpilles and St Remy. Incredible history, views and opportunities to purchase handmade products.

If you want personal attentiveness, jam packed experiences, and highest quality, sign up with Benoit. You won’t be disappointed!

BENOIT V, Propriétaire at Avignon Prestige Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

It was real pleasure to have you discovery Provence in my company.
I am happy you have enjoy.
I hope to see you again and wish you a great time in France.

All reviews
"st remy"
in 8 reviews
"great photos"

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Great day out with Benoit on the half day tour to Pont du Gard and Chateauneuf du Pape.

Benoit picked us up form Avignon on short notice and we were very lucky to get our own private tour. He shared his great knowledge with a sense of humour throughout the tour and we were able to try many different wines from the area with a little surprise at the end of the day.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

If you are looking for a tour guide with excellent local knowledge,who is professional,friendly and expert at what he does then this is for you
We booked a tour with Benoit at the last minute and it was the best thing we did in Avignon
The tour was designed to fit our needs with so much information and knowledge given that we felt as if we had lived there for a long time
Benoit is a true professional who is passionate about his job and his guests
I would highly recommend Avignon Prestige Tours

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

What an amazing day with Benoit! We did a full day wine tour, and it was unforgettable. It was educational, fun, and delicious. Benoit has a deep knowledge and a great partnership with the wineries. The lunch and view were much more than I expected. I will remember this day, and say cheers to Benoit! Thank you for a perfect day!

BENOIT V, Propriétaire at Avignon Prestige Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

It was a real pleasure to have you discovered the Wine of Provence in my company.
I am happy you have enjoy and wish you a great Time in France.
Enjoy the wine ....

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 May 2018

My husband and I loved this tour! It was the highlight of our trip to the south of France.

Reserving the tour was super quick and easy, I emailed Benoit and he responded within the hour confirming availability and price. He picked us up right on time from the tourism office, and even went the extra mile by taking us to our hotel to drop off our luggage.

The tour itself was lovely! Our pictures looked photoshopped from how beautiful the scenery was. Being able to see a vineyard that was built over 100 years ago was amazing and learning about the rules and process to make our favorite wine was extremely interesting. We loved Benoit and how knowledgeable he is. He definitely made our tour extra especial at the end ;)

I would definitely book this tour again!

BENOIT V, Propriétaire at Avignon Prestige Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

It was a real pleasure to have you discovered Chateauneuf du Pape in my company.
I am happy you have enjoy.
Hope to see you again.