“Five day tour is a wonderful way to see wine country. ”
Review of South Spirit

South Spirit
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We propose complet e-bike tours of avignon and the surroundings with a local guide or a GPS. Our guided tours will allow to have the perfect overview of the city center with a relaxing electric bike. In addition, you can rent our e-bikes with gps to discover provence on the best cycling roads. You can go easily to chateauneuf du pape, arles and more ...
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Matthieu took great care of us! We did the Ultimate 5 Day loop from Aivignon, to Gordes, Chateauneuf du Pape, Uzes, and Arles. The bikes were in amazing , very new, condition. 24 gears, which you will use! The GPS was a game changer, it really let you enjoy the views and enjoy the ride knowing you wouldn’t get lost. We had a wonderful time and I would recommend both the shop and the tour we chose.

MATHIEU J, Gérant at South Spirit, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hello Arlene and Jay,
You are both more than welcome to try other trip if you come back in Provence.
We will have news one!

"beautiful countryside"
"wine country"
"day trip"

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We had the pleasure of stumbling upon Mathieu’s business during our short trip to Avignon. We took a day trip to Pont du Gard and also the cultural tour of Avignon. We cannot speak highly enough of the wonderful support and service Mathieu provided. The bikes were extremely well maintained and very comfortable. The trip notes/ map was clear and comprehensive. The highlight for us was the morning cultural tour. Mathieu is extremely knowledgeable about his home town and it’s fascinating history and was able to take us to very interesting spots in the city that we would not have otherwise gone to. He gave us this tour in the pouring rain and maintained good humour throughout. Despite ending up dripping wet we had a wonderful wonderful time and would highly recommend South Spirit!

Hello Maggie,
Thank you very much for your commentary.
That was a morning indeed with the rain! I was lucky to have customers like you two.
No rain, no gain!
I wish you a nice end of trip.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We had a sunset bike tour with Mathieu this evening and we had an amazing time! There is truly no better way to see Avignon then with somebody as knowledgeable and friendly as he. I was apprehensive of the small amount of traffic we had to pass through but he was so mindful that I was secure and comfortable the entire time. He’s also a wealth of information about the history of this lovely town. He truly brought all the history to life....even including a yummy local treat to enjoy! We rode our E bikes through cobblestone streets, fruit orchards, along the river and through country meadows....breathtaking scenery!
We highly recommend!!

Hello Tylene and Shawn,
Thank you very much for coming to South Spirit Bike.
I enjoyed a lot riding with you.
I wish you a great holiday and hope to have you again.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I rented an electric bike from South Spirit Bikes for a two week tour that finishing up last week. I can’t say enough about the fabulous responsiveness and customer support provided by Mathieu and Victor throughout. They were extremely flexible with my changing requirements and all my emails/phone calls were answered promptly and handled wonderfully. In short, they were awesome to work with and I would recommend them without hesitation!

MATHIEU J, Gérant at South Spirit, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Hello Diane & Fred,
Thank you so much for coming to South Spirit Bike.
I appreciate you nice commentary on our business and hopefully next time no rain on your ride in Provence!
I will remember this experience too.
Kind regards