All reviews honesty bar minutes walking car parking lovely bathroom lovely park great location easy walk five minutes very helpful staff old port nice hotel air con jacuzzi microwave receptionist town stroll
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

This is my first hotel in my life I visit Philippine and I enjoyed that time.so every time I go to Manila I sty in it I feel I am at home from everything stuff and location.all what I need near me nice coffee shop great restaurant and wonderful swimming pool.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank odehja
Reviewed 19 July 2018

We stayed for 2 nights in early July. We booked a suite with a hot tub. The room was really big, lots of room. Hallway, big bathroom, bedroom and a separate sitting room.

Kitchen had a toaster, microwave, coffee maker, kettle and a fridge. The air conditioning worked well. It was hot and the room was nice and cool.

Bed was comfortable, the hot tub was terrific, nice views across the top of the town. Location was great, about a 5 minute walk to the old town, restaurants and shopping.

Parking is extra and is off the premise about a 4 minute walk away. Staff was friendly and helpful, we had issues getting on the wifi and they helped us and ensured we were on.

All in all a good stay and I would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Central Park H, La réception at Central Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Diane,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We are so glad you had a nice stay ! We hope to see you again when you'll come back to La Rochelle !

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We spent two nights in this hotel and were very pleased. The location is good as after five minutes of nice walk you are in the place where all the restaurants and places to see are. The staff is very friendly and do also speak English. Hotel has a parking lot near the hotel. What I really liked in addition to clean and stylish room was that the hotel has chairs outside in the hotel area where you can sit and relax with a book after a stroll in the beautiful La Rochelle. The air conditioning works well. All in all the hotel was a positive experience for us and will definitely visit the hotel again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback. You can see your had a nice stay with us and we would like to thank you again for your visit.

We hope to see you again !

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2-nights during a leisure break in La Rochelle. The hotel is ideally situated for exploring the town, which has much to offer & is close to a lovely park, ideal for walking or relaxing. The staff were friendly & extremely helpful & our room clean & comfortable. The only downside, which was not the hotel’s fault, was the private parking where we returned to find the car, which was parked in an allocated spot under trees, covered in bird droppings. A 15-Euro visit to a car wash followed!! Thanks to all at the Hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Central Park H, La réception at Central Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay in our establishment.

All the staff of the hotel would like to thank you for your kind words. We are sorry for your car... We hope to see you again in Hotel Central Park in La Rochelle !

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The main reason I did not mark this hotel 1 star is the staff where very helpful and doing their very best. The hotel itself is a converted clinic and is still very clinical with absolutely no warmth to a really cheap soul less building. Everything is minimilstic especially all the fittings. The hotel is cheaply fitted out our room was as small as possible its contents where basic and the bare minimum. Breakfast is overpriced not because £15 is expensive but the standard was really poor, cold scrambled egg some greasy bacon a very poor selection of fruits and yoghurt do not bother all served in a minimalist canteen.I expected much more from a four star hotel.

Stayed: June 2018