All reviews bed apartment hotel is modern comfortable beds secure parking one night town centre air conditioning business trip fridge facilities wifi city accommodation
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Highly recommended, this apartment ticked all of our boxes. All staff that we met were very helpful and friendly and recommended a couple of nearby restaurants; the secure parking (at a price) is very convenient. Accommodation was super and we enjoyed a good breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Seven_Urban_Suites, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Seven Urban Suites Nantes Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear DaveBPWolverhampton,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us and for your lovely review.

We are delighted to read that fully enjoyed spending time at the Seven Urban Suites.

All our staff members would like to say a massive thank you for highlighting the quality of their commitment to make our guests happier.

We are definitely looking forward to welcoming you back for your next trip in Nantes.

Best regards,
Amelie | Guest Relation

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Seven Urban is modern, tastefully decorated, clean, conveniently located to public transportation and shopping, and has a very friendly staff. HOWEVER, be forewarned that they are, apparently, not flexible about checkout. My room was prepaid. My traveling companion, who was staying elsewhere, needed to leave a day early. I gave the desk clerk over 24 hours notice that I would check out Tuesday morning instead of Wednesday morning. They explained I would still have to pay for room tax for the unused day, which I did. I asked about how the credit for the room fee would be handled. They said to check through the online site I used to book the room. When I returned to the States, the online booking service informed me, after several communications, that I could not receive a credit for the unused day.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Let me start with saying that the Seven Urban Suites is a very nice hotel, minimalistic, smart and professional and would probably get 5/5 if I was here on business.
The only downside is that for a leisure trip it is not best situated for the town centre. Saying this if u want to cab or bus it is probably not an issue, but to walk late at night the local area does not give off the greatest impression.
I would probably choose to stay closer to the city centre if I were to return to Nantes, but I would have no problem returning here if need be.
Also, reception storing our bags both prior to and after our stay was really appreciated and made our trip easier. Merci Cindy on reception.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2018

We booked a family room in 7 urban Suites to visit Nantes for the final day of our holiday in France. Our main purpose was to visit Machines des iles (fantastic) and have a wander about the city after a week by the seaside. The hotel was great - they kindly gave us a 2 room suite so we had lots of space, fridge, very comfortable beds, Simple parking and short distance to the city centre (we took a taxi as it was very hot and kids were tired) . We didn't eat at the hotel restaurant as we went to town for dinner on Saturday eve and for breakfast on Sunday.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Seven_Urban_Suites, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Seven Urban Suites Nantes Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Maiaki74,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are glad to read that you appreciated the service and friendliness of our team. We have shared your comments with them as their sole goal is to satisfy our guests.

Be assured that we will be happy to welcome you back during your next stay in Nantes.

Best regards,
Amelie | Guest Relation

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Found the Hotel with no problems. Good / secure underground parking which you pay for. The room was neat and tidy with air conditioning and all the necessary requirements.
The corridors smelt of stale smoke as if people were able to smoke in their rooms, which could also be smelt in the room at times.
Breakfast was very good with my wife (who is gluten free) being baked some small GF loaves - showed attention to detail.
A tidy and clean hotel with a well priced bar.

Date of stay: June 2018