“Very Helpful”

Office de Tourisme de Honfleur
Ranked #6 of 54 things to do in Honfleur
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Very helpful staff and good information to take away about the region. This is just what one wants from an office of tourism. They do their job well.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"town"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Very helpful lady at the desk, who spoke English at me as soon as she realised I was English myself. Gave me plenty of good advice and supplied me with a free street map without being asked for one. Excellent service.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Two weeks ago, I visited Honfleur. As I already visited Honfleur before, I only searched for some information on the internet.
However, the last day of our stay, we wanted to visit a village outside Honfleur. Therefor we went tot the 'office the tourisme' where a gentle woman immediately gave us a lot of information on all possible visits in the neighbourhood.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Anyone coming here as a visitor should come to this office for the needed guidance for making your experience richer . The iconic building itself is located in a prime place overlooking the busy high street . The personnel are most helpful . There are various brochure in French and in English to plan your days .