“Absolutely beautiful”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Angelique...
“Absolutely beautiful”
Reviewed 13 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stay here, Francine is so warm and welcoming and very happy to go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable. The apartment is so comfortable and fitted out with every facility you can think of to have an easy stay. It is set in a beautiful location, however you need a car to get to the nearest restaurants or supermarket. We definitely want to return again soon but to stay for much longer next time!! Merci beaucoup Francine!

31 Jul 2018
I recommande Angelique and her husband, they were very quiet and smily and very respectable for everything. Thanks for cleaning ! I would be happy to receive them again !!!
Rami N
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Nice place - good for a longer stay”
Reviewed 10 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Very good location for travel to the sites of Normandy. The place is well equipped with a modern kitchen and amenities, and amenities. The place is located in a very small village with absolutely no shops' cafes or restaurants near by.

Unfortunately we did not use any of the facilities because of the weather and our plans. NOTE: There is NO breakfast in the place, so bring your products with you.

The host is a wonderful and friendly person...

12 Nov 2017
Thank you for choosing Les Cyprès. Sorry for the breakfeast but it's not included in the price, but tea, coffee, drinks were provided. Unfortunetly, the weather was not so good during your stay. I hope you have enjoyed your holidays in France !
B8315PGmi...
Goffstown, New Hampshire
“Wonderful, magical week”
Reviewed 15 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed here in this lovely apartment. I hope that we can come back again. We enjoyed traveling to the D-Day beaches, Caen and Falaise. Next time, I want to spend some time in the yard and garden, relaxing. It was wonderful and the host was great. I highly recommend a stay in this lovely apartment!

13 Nov 2017
Guest very nice and I 'll recommended them for the cleaning ! I 'll be happy to receive them later. Thank you for choosing my home !!!
Jade W
“Amazing Gite With Even Nicer Host”
Reviewed 5 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Our stay in Avenay was amazing the property itself is beautiful and the garden and swimming pool is amazing. Really enjoyed spending time by the pool after explorer the local areas. It's a great location to explore the D-day beaches and local Normandy history. Francine was a lovely host and went above and beyond to make our stay the best. I would really recommend buying some of her families champagne as well as it is the best I have ever had. I would highly recommend this property.

13 Nov 2017
Thank you both for choosing my home for your stay. I can recommand you ! You 've been so nice guests !
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

13 Nov 2017
Thank you for choosing my home for your stay. I'll surely recommande you ! I'ld be happy to receive you again !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing