Lowest prices for your stay
US$143
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/08
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2019

Learn a little on the way to your room. Short bios of a number of "artistes" line the halls. Modern hotel. Good buffet. The only downside was the duvet (which I personally don't like!) Location was very good.

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

One night stay on our way back to the UK. Nice hotel in the centre of Caen with great access to lots of restaurants and shopping. Room was nice, recently refurbished and was very clean. Would recommend booking a space in the garage as nearest public car park is a short walk away. The best thing about this hotel is the staff. Very friendly and helpful - a credit to the hotel. Would recommend this hotel

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Coco261
Reviewed 16 October 2019

Great location and newly renovated room were very nice. The hotel is walking distance from lots of restaurants, shopping and night life. If you have a car, I suggest reserving space in the garage in advance as there is not much street parking.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Wendee W
Reviewed 6 October 2019

I stayed in the Norman city of Caen, France for 1 night in September 2019.

My stay didn't have the best start as despite specifically requesting a quiet room away from lifts, I was put in a room absolutely slap bang next to the lift - less than 2 feet away - it made me laugh so much I took a photo which I have attached.

I arrived from the Caen train station by taxi - very easy. The hotel is in the centre of town, very close to the walled chateau ruins and abbeys, shopping area, etc. Five minutes from the tourist office where you can get maps etc. Easy to walk everywhere.

But the best thing about this hotel is the employees - they were so nice, always willing to help, and all of them spoke perfect English.

My room was a Comfort Double with a lovely large double bed.
Safety deposit box, flat-screen TV, wardrobe, bottle of water
Great private bathroom; it was large and immaculate with free toiletries.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Bubbles73uk
Reviewed 25 September 2019

We had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel. Reception staff were very knowledgeable and helpful with things to see and getting around the city. Decor lovely, rooms cosy but stylish with great finish. Loved have the Nespresso coffee machine and complimentary coffee pods topped up each day.

Date of stay: September 2019