Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$90
Expedia.comUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
TripadvisorUS$90
ZenHotels.com
TravelocityUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2019

Lovely hotel. The staff are amazing, and the proprietor is phenomenal! The hotel is very homely. The rooms are nice and comes with complimentary water bottles - a nice surprise. No aircon in the room but I did request a fan and it was given to me. The toilets do need to be renovated as I found the toliet bowl was in a tight space as I'm 6 feet. However, this is very European to have the toilet bowl in a separate room.

The breakfast was nice and adequate.
The hotel is walking distance to the chateau and other attractions.

I would stay at hotel Bristol again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank d d
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

It’s a clean hotel. It would have been fine if we could have slept during the night. People on the street were shouting until 6 AM! Of course it is not the fault of the hotel, but, if you are tired and need a good night sleep on a Saturday night... well forget it. I would recommend to look elsewhere to get a quieter place. I am surprised that no one as mentioned it before in their reviews. To me, it is a big problem. The first thing you want from a hotel, is to be able to have a good night sleep. For the same price, you can find other hotels.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MamaMontreal
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Good location, within walking distance of the center of the city. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Parking is easy and available in the back. My main problem: no air conditioning and not even ventilation in the rooms. We were told that it is rarely too warm in Caen, so it may be that we were particularly unlucky. Still, the room was uncomfortably hot and humid, with little relief during the night, even with all windows open, because there was no way to make the air circulate. Breakfast was excellent, but is not included in the price. This quaint little hotel is one that deserves your patronage, but not during the height of the summer heat.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank heremans1
Reviewed 10 February 2018

The morning hostess is beyond kind. So welcoming and extremely helpful. Our only regret is that we stayed at her hotel for only one night. The breakfast was so pleasant but it was her over and above expectations assistance that made us feel so welcome. Thank you for such great service

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2017

We stopped here for a one night stop over and had a gteat stay. Staff very friendly especially as we had arrived first thing in the morning for that evening. They let us get parked and drop in our stuff. Also gave useful advice on where to eat and what to do.
Room was stamdard size for the price, recently decorated and ensuite modern fitted out to good standard.
The Bristol is well placed for a walking base around Caen and excellent value for the money.