Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
PricelineUS$81
eDreamsUS$81
TravelocityUS$81
CheapTicketsUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Came across this lovely hotel whilst travelling across France with a group of charity cyclists. The staff couldn't have been more helpful or pleasant. They locked the bikes away safely, gave us coffee and Calvados late at night and opened the bar! The rooms were exceptionally clean and our room had a large bathroom with very good facilities.

An unexpected find, with delightful staff.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank StephD900
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed for only one night and so this hotel met our needs very well. Our room was small and inexpensive. The bathroom was extremely small and so I have to mention that. You could barely turn around in it. Wifi is excellent- very fast and stable and secure. No air conditioning; it was unusually hot the nite we stayed.

If you are staying for more than one night, check the size of the room and bath.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

It was only a one night stay before an early morning ferry. I was disappointed with the quality of the room and if the stay was longer I'd have moved on. The ensuite was tiny and necessitated a sliding door and it was glazed! I know us English are prudish about these things, but come on! Not sure if all rooms are similar but check if you're prudish like me!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here 6 nights as a base for looking around the area as well as catching the Tour de France. Very handy situated , 10 mins walk to railway station or to city centre. Check invery smooth and managed to understand each other. Room is small as per other comments, but we were able to work with that. Would have liked a safe and tea making facility.

Our room fronted the street so the bar across the road could have kept is awake. But thx to double glazing and to the electronic shutters we were fine.

If you want a large room and all mod cons and extra cost go somewhere else. But if you want functional clean and friendly, with awesome free wi-fi, good breakfasts and a convenient location then you couldn't do better.

Also highly recommend SaSeSu Vietnamese restaurant just around the corner.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

The hotel was awesome. I only stayed here for a night in June but the check in was smooth and the staff was really helpful in every aspect. Without asking them they offered me a map of the area and the major sites.

The hotel rooms were spacious enough. I got a double room and it had plenty space for me. There was no air con but it I personally found the room cool enough. The shower was OK, nothing to expect there.

The MOST outstanding thing about this hotel is the internet. 20mb download. In my hotel in Paris it was 1mb, and the one I stayed later is 5mb.

Other than that the breakfast was interesting, having their own orange juice presser.

The location was close enough to the castle, but about 30 mins walk to the Caen Peace museum.

Date of stay: June 2016