Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
travelup.com
eDreamsUS$130
Reviews (1 010)
1 010 results
All reviews mercure hotels hotel is centrally located bed was very comfortable decent hotel one night stay marina euros parking centre
Selected filters
9 - 14 of 1 010 reviews
Reviewed 5 October 2019 via mobile

It’s a pretty average property. Car parking is convenient and it is located well in the middle of town however it’s proximity to nightclubs means that if you stay as we did unfortunately on the Marina side you will be and you are allowed street noise until 6 AM.

I am sure there is better !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IbisCaen, Responsable réception at Mercure Caen Centre Port de Plaisance, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

Good day,
Thank you for your feedback.
From time to time, the town centre of Caen can be animated at night, we are really sorry that it bothered you.
It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 1 October 2019

I booked this at the last second before I had to turn off my phone on the plane, without having time to do research. Can't believe how lucky I got! It was very clean, well laid out, and best of all, close to all kinds of restaurants/bars. Fanny at the front desk was super helpful and very nice and answered all our questions with patience.

Good day,
Thank you so much for your feedback.
Fanny and all of us are very pleased to read you.
We hope you enjoyed your stay in Normandie!

Reviewed 9 September 2019

Nice location and close to several restaurants and attractions. The bed was comfortable and a nice bathroom. Coffee and tea in the room and a refrigerator. No iron nor safe. We had a buffet dinner and it was adequate but they ran out of food.
Internet was free and worked well.

2  Thank Lee K
IbisCaen, Responsable réception at Mercure Caen Centre Port de Plaisance, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2019

Good day Sir,
Thank you for your feedbacks.

Reviewed 15 August 2019

We were arriving late so called ahead to ask about restaurant closure times, parking, etc. and got all the information we needed from a very polite and cheerful lady from Chicago, which gave me a welcome break from trying my holiday French. We missed the restaurant, but had a very nice bottle of St Emilion from the bar. The hotel is in an excellent location, but felt more functional than luxurious. However it was very well priced and we had a complimentary mini-bar, dressing gowns, etc., which were nice.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank DublinF247
IbisCaen, Responsable réception at Mercure Caen Centre Port de Plaisance, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2019

Good day!
Thank you so much for your comment.
My colleagues, especially our cheerful lady from Chicago, Amy, and I were very pleased to read you.
Hope you enjoyed your french holidays!

Reviewed 12 August 2019 via mobile

The good: nice location with lots of restaurants and places to walk.

Not so good: few outlets and the power to our devices (which were charging overnight) mysteriously stopped, so I awoke to 9% on my phone. The drain in the shower did not work well and the bathroom flooded when the door was opened. Never did figure out how to keep the power going all night.

Desk clerks were helpful and generally so was the serving staff with the exception o one snippy young lady.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank orracle
IbisCaen, Responsable réception at Mercure Caen Centre Port de Plaisance, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Good day,
Thank you for your comment.
I would like to appologize if your room did not satisfy you.
You were right to go and seek for my colleagues to help you out.
Hope that we will have the chance to see you next time you come and visit Normandy.
Have a good day,