“Can I live here forever?”
other travellers have booked this property
Salon de l'Orangerie, luxe, chic et charme à Bayeux
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Salon de l'Orangerie, luxe, chic et charme à Bayeux
Salon, l'Orangerie, luxe, chic et charme, location près de Bayeux
Suite parentale, apartment near Bayeux
Salle de bain privative de la suite parentale, gite charme Bayeux
Chambre romantique, accomodation near Bayeux
Chambre romantique, accomodation near Bayeux
Salle de bain à l'étage
Chambre dite exotique
Chambre, coin bureau, gite à Bayeux
Chambre, coin de lecture, gite à Bayeux
Le Château de Condé-sur-Seulles, vue depuis le portail
Le Château de Condé-sur-Seulles, aménagement paysager
L'Orangerie du Grand Jardin, les jardins en terrasse, escalier à double révolution 18ème
Votre terrasse privative avec bain de soleil et table et chaises, barbecue
Vue reposante sur la vallée de la Seulles depuis votre terrasse
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
French first
Any
Michael M
“Can I live here forever?”
Reviewed 30 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I am a little reluctant to write this review, for fear it will encourage hordes of people with more money than I to beat a path to L'orangerie's door. Still, I suppose people who provide a quality product should be recognized, even if the recognition drives the product out of my price range.
I'll be brief: I have never stayed in a place quite so lovely and can't imagine a place more magical. I wish I were there right now.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
rsmiles1
Sydney, Australia
“Just a sensational place”
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We were lucky enough to stay with Claudia for 2 weeks in July. It was so much better then expected- so beautiful and serene. I realise we live a long way from them but hopefully one day we will be back- a really wonderful place. Fabulously decorated, well equipped and extremely comfortable. My only complaint- having to leave

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Trish M
Milan, Italy
“A gem near Baeux”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and I and two close friends stayed at this marvellous gite near Bayeux for 5 days in late June. It is a new wing (The Orangerie) attached to a beautiful castle in the village of Conde. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay - rooms were spacious, beautifully appointed and comfortable. It's set in lovely surroundings and only a ten minute drive to Bayeux.
Claudia was a great host, and gave us terrific advice about places to eat in Bayeux and places to visit in both Brittany and Normandy.

Travelling group: Friends
Adanna A
“A warm welcome and a characterful gite”
Reviewed 15 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

My partner and I recently stayed at l'Orangerie. We were met by the owner, who was a very friendly and welcoming lady. She even gifted us a bottle of champagne to start off our holiday! The gite is tastefully decorated and very airy and light. It has three generously sized bedrooms, one with a lovely ensuite bathroom with a huge bathtub. Crockery and cooking utensils were supplied as was bedding and towels.

It is a nice place in which to relax and take it easy for a while, but is also only a short drive away from Bayeux and Caen should you wish to do a bit of sightseeing or eating out. There are also two large supermarkets nearby where you can stock up on the necessities for a self catering holiday.

I would happily recommend it.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Victorfox...
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Comfortable stay”
Reviewed 4 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

The apartment was beautifully furnished and nicely appointed. Bathrooms were huge and showers good. Bedrooms were spacious. We had a nice stay, it was a shame the weather wasn't better as we would have liked to have made use of the BBQ more and the outdoor area but otherwise good. The location is good for the d day beaches and Bayeux is close by for eating out, museums etc. Peaceful location! Claudia was very helpful with suggestions and welcoming.

My only suggestion would be that it would have been nice to have two sofas as there were 5 adults in our party and it would have been nice for everyone to be able to sit on a sofa, rather than some of us on the chairs.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing