“Interesting restaurant, highly recommended ”
Review of Solilesse

Solilesse
Ranked #78 of 2 084 Restaurants in Toulouse
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Is located in the town of toulouse, I'm having salmon salad as appetiser, cod fish with white souce as my main dish and last ended with in house peach pie. You will discover many surprises that hidden by the chef in every single dish. Estimate 30 euro per person, highly recommended their local wine. They provided excellent service, English menu is available.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Wow, what a place and what a menu. Exceptional cooking. Very knowledgeable and chatty staff. The menu changes regularly, but if the Stilton crumble is available, go for it

Reviewed 24 August 2018

I went there with my daughter and her boy friend, all of us we like food so much ; I had heard about Solilesse many times so we decided to try that restaurant.
What a good idea !!
We have been welcomed very warmly by one of the waitress, she has explained us the menu perfectly as well, Smiley and Friendly.
From starters to desserts, everything was very good.
Maine courses were amazing - La cote de Boeuf was splendid and cooked as we asked.
Nice wine list too
Well...an amazing experience...for sure we will go back again.
Special thanks to our 2 great waitresses

Reviewed 16 August 2018

We were two for lunch. There were a lot o free tables (like 6 or 7!), all completely free and without any "reserve" sign on it. I say to the waitress that we were two and we like to have lunch. She looked at me like 15 seconds and then decide to say: no. "Why no??" "All reserved." "But there are plenty of free tables! Also outside, there are free tables and people that are leaving." She didn't check, just go on an say, a little rude, "no no no no. All reserved." I strongly doubt that everything was reserved: 1 there wasn't any sign of it. 2 it was 13:30 and the kitchen closed at 14:00. Were all reservations in 30 minutes? We also make a walk and go back there 15 minutes later and - surprise!! - the tables were still free. Almost all of them. I suspect the girl who talks to us didn't want new clients, or maybe she just didn't like us? Really ridiculous.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

The waitress looked as though she hated us from the start. She didn't explain that they'd run out of prawns and so we ordered them. The dish was delivered without them as if we wouldn't notice! When we questioned it she was rude and unapologetic. The kitchen staff apologised but said there was nothing they could do. We left feeling a but shakey from the rudeness and disappointed.

2  Thank CatrionaD630