“I really liked the food”
Review of Creperie du Vigan

Creperie du Vigan
Ranked #5 of 273 Restaurants in Albi
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful; We ordered galettes and they were delicious, they were accompanied by salad. I definitely recommend it.

1  Thank isabellamc2015

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I will definitely recommend this place to have lunch in Albi. Situated on one of the main squares, the place is always full of locals who come by to have a crêpe (sweet) or a galette (salty). We came to have a dinner -- great choice of tartes maisons / 1 galette of the day. Tarte with duck and foie gras is something to come back for! Only disadvatage -- as anywhere in France, prices on drinks are too high.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We ate here on a Monday night and had both galettes and dessert crepes. The galettes were definitely the highlight. My wife and I both ordered galettes with abundant cheese. The galette was primarily a vehicle for the cheese and was super tasty and very filling. The dessert crepes were also good but nothing extraordinary. Being from North America we didn't appreciate the smoking on the patio which was a little annoying and distracted from the good tasting food. Seems like smoking is still more accepted in France in public. Overall a good and reasonable choice for a good meal.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Went here in July after reading all of the good reviews however it was mid afternoon and the staff waiting on seemed disinterested to the point where we nearly did not stop. When the food arrived it was average at best. A place that I would not re visit.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Ate 2 lunches here and both good. Galettes are very generous and come with small salad. The "small" salads are big so order wisely. They seem to have a supply problem with drinks but nothing terrible. Friendly, good value and tasty.

1  Thank ten2one