“A beautiful way to learn about Versailles”

Paris To Versailles
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Versailles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our agency, Hidden Gems, specializes in private guided tours of the Palace of Versailles, with our team of friendly and highly knowledgeable guides and private drivers. You’ll have your own personal guide, together with your own chauffeur-driven car (Mercedes Mini Van if you are 3 people or more). This way, our guides are really dedicated to your tour.
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We booked this tour for our first trip to Paris to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary! It was flawless from beginning to end. We were picked up on time at our hotel and wisked away to Versailles by a friendly driver and in a very comfortable sedan. We were met by Anna Maria at the entrance and we hit it off from the start. She ushered in and immediately we were impressed with her vast knowledge of Versailles and its inhabitants. She was delightful and it was a pleasure to spend the afternoon with her touring this amazing palace. We would highly recommend her and this company.

1  Thank susannac586
"our tour guide"
in 20 reviews
"hidden gems tour"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 6 reviews
in 3 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 7 May 2018

My husband and I booked the half day Unmissables Tour and had a fantastic time. We were picked up at our hotel and were met in the lobby by our very nice driver. Our guide was the lovely Anna Maria who accompanied us, and who is so knowledgeable and passionate about Versailles, we couldn't wait to arrive. Even though it was crowded, Anna Maria expertly navigated us through the palace and the beautiful grounds, while immersing us in its fascinating history. Once we completed the tour, Anna Maria helped me pick out a lovely scarf and other gifts before we departed. She also recommended a wonderful restaurant to us, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you Anna Maria for the tour, your company and the memories! Hidden Gems is first rate.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

My friend and I had the most wonderful visit to Versailles with Anna Maria! From the time that she and our driver picked us up from our apartment it was like we had already been friends forever. We never stopped talking! I am very knowledgeable about Versailles and the Royalty who lived there, but Anna Maria taught me so much. We did not want our day to end. She also gave us great advice about other aspects of Paris and the area around it. I can't wait to return. I look forward to spending more time with her. I absolutely recommend her for a magical trip to Versailles!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Our tour was great from start to finish. We were picked up on time by a nice driver in a great car, and driven to Versailles. Lorenzo met us there and was so friendly and informed. He helped save us a ton of time. We barely waited to get inside and then he kept the tour to 2 hours as we had requested! Our driver then drove us back to Paris and offered to drop us wherever we like. I highly recommend Hidden Gems and Lorenzo!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 May 2018

From start to finish, the day was seamless. I booked the all-day Unmissables Tour for our family, which consisted of 9 of us including grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. We appreciated being picked up at our hotel and dropped off directly at Versailles. Lorenzo, our guide met us there, and was wonderful. He had so much knowledge, was very relaxed, patient, and even found us a table to accommodate our group at the restaurant in the garden for lunch. I really appreciated how patient he was with our large group, even when some lagged behind a bit, or were slower walkers, or wanted to take pictures, etc. Really, we could not have asked for more. My family kept saying afterwards how this tour exceeded their expectations and that it was their favorite day of our Paris trip. Our drivers were wonderful too. I would not hesitate to book with Hidden Gems again. Thank you for a wonderful day.