Review Highlights
Private Tour Paris

We booked a private tour for a full day around Paris for our family of four. Our guide was very... read more

Reviewed 17 November 2018
yonght
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Amazing trip to three areas of France!

I contacted PTP trying to put together a trip that would include Paris, Normandy and the Loire... read more

Reviewed 17 November 2018
Tricia H
Louisville, Kentucky

Recommended experiences in and around Versailles
from US$189,66
from US$46,18
from US$30,02
from US$49,07
More Info
All reviews day tour his knowledge omaha beach normandy beaches highly recommend this company american cemetery mont saint michel eiffel tower wonderful guide excellent tour loire valley the entire trip french history behind the scenes queen's hamlet tour group visit versailles
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This is the second time that I have used Private Tours Paris, I used them a few years ago. This time we booked a 3 day/2 night trip to Brittany/Normandy. Adil was our guide and he was wonderful. I worked with PTP on the itinerary and on places we wanted to see and they filled in the blanks and recommended hotels and restaurants for us. We could not have been happier with the entire trip. We also used them again for the Versailles/Giverny tour, top notch all the way and would definitely use them again.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Jeanne T
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We booked 6 tours for our week in Paris and I’m so thankful we chose Private Tours Paris. We were also extremely fortunate to have Julien as our guide for the entire week. There are no words to truly describe our experience. Julien was so knowledgeable about everything and he could not have been nicer. We learned and experienced so much and had so much fun doing it. Thank you Private Tours Paris, and especially Julien, for making this a trip we will never forget.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank DavidnCathy
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Our guide, Sean Singery was incredible! Knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and fun. Showed us the city, gave us helpfull hints, taught us to use the subway. Recommend him highly! Dropped us at the best place for lunch for the best meal we had in Paris! Grew up in France but still had excellent English. Chicago’s loss, Paris’ gain!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough great things about our guide Julien. Very nice, polite and very funny. And also his knowledge about Paris, art, history, and all things food and wine are incredible.

My wife, mother in law and I went on a few different tours throughout the week and each one was exciting, informative and all around fun. Julien was an instant hit and is now part of my family.

We have already made plans to come back in the near future. And we owe it all to Julien.

1  Thank MattD4177
Reviewed 9 May 2018

A very nice tour with a very nice and knowledgeable guide
We had booked this private tour well in advance through Trip Advisor. We did not have any more contact information than a bridge and a telephone number that was not a French one. We were thus little hesitant if it would be easy to recognise our guide at the pedestrian bridge, but it was no problem at all.
We learned some interesting part of the French history during our tour. However, the main theme was about cultural history and building technics. And we now know a lot that we were not aware of. I have been to Notre Dame many times, but know I see a lot more than earlier. Chris, our guide spoked excellent English probably because she had spent some years in the US and in several Asian countries. Which gave har an interesting perspective. Another thing we appreciated with this guide was that she was not in a hurry and spent a lot of time with us. Also, the pause for refreshments was very good to keep your concentration during the whole tour. A very fascinating detail in the tour was the animated film about how Paris looked in the late fourteen century.