“Excellent, gluten free options!”
Review of Breizh Cafe

Breizh Cafe
Ranked #64 of 344 Dessert in Paris
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The restaurant is always crowded. The line moves fast. But, they opted to sit us in the shop next door - which was quieter and cooler on a hot day. Service was quick, smooth, and no problems with English. I need to be medically gluten free, and they were able to accommodate me easily with a buckwheat galette. It looked small, but the ham, cheese and egg dish was very filling. The galette was so good that I bought extra to use for sandwiches from our apartment. Definitely would visit again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 404)

41 - 45 of 1 404 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Tried it twice. Did not care for the crab roll which had more mayo and crepe than crab.
Second time went with family. Had the ham, cheese and egg, better but perhaps we do not care for the rather thick dry buckwheat crepe. A matter of personal taste. Nice location and service.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Out of all the restaurants in Paris this is the best one I highly recommend the Spanish chorizo it is located near many shops and restaurants you might wait a little but it is worth the wait

Reviewed 18 June 2018

A little bit of Brittany in Paris - authentic Breton buckwheat galettes served with many varied ingredients and toppings. Not to be missed with Breton cider!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I'm officially a fan!
Please try this place.
The crepes are delicious and they have one for each and every type of taste bud.
Splurge on a dessert crepe to top off a wonderful breakfast, lunch or dinner!
I would eat them in a house,
I would eat them with a mouse,
I would eat them here or there.
I would eat them ANYWHERE!
I love crepes (from Breizh Cafe)!

1  Thank Noelle C