“Great atmosphere but not suitable for allergies ”

Hard Rock Cafe Paris
Reserve with
Hard Rock Cafe Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #738 of 17 885 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$18 - US$41
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opera / Bourse
Description: In a city with so much to see and do, Hard Rock Cafe Paris is a major attraction for all fans of pop-rock music and American food. Our venue is also famous for its cocktails and it's Rock Shop that offers a plethora of fashionable choices for everyone from clothes, accessories, souvenir glasses to limited edition pins. With authentic memorabilia from music legends covering our walls, screens showing videos and an unbelievable sound system, it's the ideal place to spend time with family or friends. Discover our new menu made with the best ingredients in authentic creations, handcrafted by artists formerly known as chefs and celebrate your visit with us around our Happy Hour offer (valid from Sunday to Friday, from 4pm to 7pm). Hard Rock Cafe Paris is centrally located, walking distance from the Opera House, Musée Grevin or the most famous department stores in Paris (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps...)! Hard Rock Cafe Paris offers free WiFi!
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here three times in the last six months, I love the atmosphere it's fantastic. The food however is not so, on the three occasions I've eaten here I've explained very carefully to the staff that I am allergic to wheat - ON ALL THREE OCCASIONS - I've been given a salad containing croutons and on one occasion I was given a normal bun instead of gluten free!! Each time I noticed and sent it back instead of eating it (thank goodness) but I warn anyone with any kind of allergy to exercise extreme caution, these guys just don't take it seriously!!!!! I'll go back for drinks but I'll never eat here again it's just too risky

williamvincent2017, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear ElCalvados,

Thank you for coming to us as a repeater and sharing your experience.
I must admit that I regret your final feedback as a good place for drinks and its ambient but with a lack of service regarding your experiences. One of our strength is our service and it's authenticity and your experience revealed the opposite.

May I ask you a favor: to send me via email @ paris.salesassistant@hardrock.com your experiences please, I will reply to you by email after an inquiry.

Looking forward your email

Have a great day

WV

Write a ReviewReviews (2 653)

16 - 20 of 2 655 reviews

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We are accustomed to American portions. We found ourselves still hungry after most meals in Paris. We decided to go to Hard Rock Cafe and get some American food.
The food was delicious and there was a lot of it. We didn't leave hungry.
The service was fast, accurate and friendly.

williamvincent2017, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Tammy,

This Rocks.

Thank your for coming to us and sharing your experience.
We are more than glad that you fond the same standards than in US in terms of generosity and quality. Thank you for mentioning it and also the friendliness of our teams.

Did you taste our local legendary burger or one of our classics

We hope to see you once again in Paris

Keep rocking

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Not the best HRC we have eaten at, food was average at its best. Burgers were poor quality and appeared low on meat content, with a 'mushy' texture. Paris HRC along with quite a few European HRC'S appear to have lost their music identity - let's have more original rock music and less of the modern 'soft' rock you hear in the shopping malls. If you need to go to HRC Paris it is near Museum Grevin and the nearest metro is Grands Boulevard - good luck!

Dear LastMinuteLarry,

Thank you for your visit and giving us your feedback.
As each feedback is important and help our management teams to improve our services may I ask you to send it by email at paris.salesassistant@hardrock.com . I will be able to make an enquiry and revert back to you.

Once again I regret your average experience and remain at your disposal

My best

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I had tasty legendary burger (see picture) and Hard rock is good for burgers, steak, nachos, salad and sandwiches. The waitresses are active and attentive and provide services fast. The prices are reasonable and you can enjoy your foods and drinks either inside or out doors. I enjoyed it much.

This Rocks Amha_z,,

Thank you for posting your experience and having meal with us.

What an impressive post regarding our teams and this will be forwarded to them
What have you taste ? a legendary burger or one of our classics ?

We hope to see you again in Paris.

Keep Rocking

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We love Hard Rock's because you know what your getting
Pretty much all menus are the same world wide

We really liked this one
Clean and newer looking

We Liked the jumbo platter starter
It had bruschetta on which we'd not had at a Hard Rock before

This Rocks. Thank You for coming to us and sharing your experience.
We are more than sensitive to that as the Cafe opened its doors 25 years ago.

Yes HRC do have standards which allow our guests to have the same experience in every city in the world but we have all also different courses as you noticed (JumboCombo, our local burger The Grands Boulevards...)
Next time you stop in Paris, taste our local Grands Boulevards Burger with its French ingredients. This is my tips.

Keep rocking and have a good week

My best