“Wonderful place for breakfast in Paris”
Review of La Bossue

La Bossue
Ranked #59 of 19 275 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We were recommended this place for the best breakfast in Montmartre, by the hotel staff at Hotel Des Arts. They were not wrong. The pastries were wonderful, the coffee was excellent and the staff were very charming. The Madeleines were especially good...

1  Thank Judith W

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I looked this place up on trip advisor and decided I wanted to try it. All the reviews were spot on. The weekend has a fixed price of 24.5E which seems expensive but I must say it was worth it. It’s buffet style and it’s loaded with tons to choose from. Baked goods, beet salad, gravlax, deviled eggs, roasted potatoes... also comes with fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee or tea. I was very hungry as there was a long wait to get in. I left very full. If you’re staying in this area, this is a must eat at spot.

1  Thank 911hilaryh
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Most beautiful and delicious brunch ever —- from the pastries to the crispy bacon to the homemade granola to the freshly squeezed orange juice to the ambience, it is not to be missed. Well worth the one hour wait. And the staff is so French yet friendly!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Nice and cosy place. The staff is very welcoming. We had breakfast. Fresh and sweet orange juice, tasty croissant, soft brioche and amazing Madeleine. All the food is prepared in store. Soooo sorry I have to leave. If you visit Paris you cannot miss this gem!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

My husband and I were staying in a hotel near here and walked over to La Bossue for breakfast. This cafe has a very small and charming feel. The cafe was mostly filled with locals when we were there, so we felt like we got a local experience. The prices are extremely reasonable and the cappuccino and pastries were very good. We enjoyed our breakfast here!