“Nice church”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

If you are in Montparnasse district : ok
But don't come in this area for the visit.
Not open all the time.
Saturday around 6pm
Sunday 9 am and 11 am : mass

Reviewed 3 April 2017

My husband and I were just walking near our hotel which is also near at Gare Montparnasse when we happen to pass by this great church. This is a 19th century church which has a lot of murals, statues and paintings. The lady in-charge of the exhibit and bookstore during the time we visited was very accommodating. This is a nice place to pray and for non-Catholics, a nice historical place to visit.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

September 2016 . I took a walk at the Montparnasse Boulevard . Isaw and visited this beautiful Church . It is open to all

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

My companion's mother attended this church which is almost 150 years old.

It has been a holy site for over 2,000 years, once home to a temple honoring Mars.